Captain Sir Tom

Sponsored Links
The money raised for the NHS is not part of the enquiry.
I did not say it was.
Tell us all exactly what you knew?
That someone somewhere would profit illegaly or unethically from it.
Don’t get all het up love. Obviously touched a nerve, wasted money on the scam did you?
I thought bambis going through mid life crises donated their incapacity benefit money to the air ambulance.

That someone somewhere would profit illegaly or unethically from it.
That can apply to almost anything you pay for whether it’s a meal, a haircut or a car wash.

I was more than happy to chip in. Only downside is that it may help tight ****s like you somewhere down the line.

Me too, chipped in and in good faith. Shame the daughter has tarnished her fab dad's memory :(

Sponsored Links
"Shortly before the formation of the foundation his daughter Hannah Ingram-Moore and her husband Colin, set up a private company called Club Nook Ltd."

Private companies and 'charity' don't mix...

Plenty of individual/companies/charities claiming money for work not done/actions not taken...

They are usually a con or corrupt...

Ask charlie boy about his bags of cash...

Or those who have admitted to hoodwinking the tax payer into handing over their hard earned readies for nowt in return!

The situation as I understand it, is a branch of the family registered his name &/or image as a trademark & sought to "license" that property to anyone wishing to use it. This approach might have some very legitimate purposes, it may also be so ambiguous that your MSM can jump on it & sell a few clicks by twisting it in your narrow minds.

Hmmmm. They MUST have had indepth legal advice before embarking on such a journey. These things all come out sooner or later, if the MSM got it all wrong & the daughter isn't really a greedy grabbing bitch, just looking out to prevent this mans name being exploited, then you can bet your MSM of choice won't bother to mention it.

What a con. How you were all taken in. What revelations next?

Let's face it, to varying degrees, many 'charities' are a con. Maybe not in the legal sense, but in the sense of how much of each £1 raised actually gets to the coalface.

She hasn't. He was in it for the right reasons. May well turn out she's tarnished her own good self?
Pedantic much? You know what I mean and yes, it has taken the glimmer off somewhat.

Sponsored Links
Back