carpet stain guarantee gets stained

There is one product we use that does guarantee against stains for 5 years and works well, but is more of a insurance policy you pay into!

I would love to see the Terms and conditions applied to that..... 5 years??? how many people fall for that one....??/.....

It is actually a insurance policy that your paying for really. I dont see the point as your house insurance will cover it anyway! But people seem scared to claim on the house insurance in case the premium goes up! The terms and conditions are very good as i have had a few claims on this stain protector. The only thing they dont cover for is paint. But then again i would say 90% of claims i deal with are paint spills. I would also say 99% of the claims are false claims as well! Its amazing how many people admit that it is a false claim after the insurance replace the carpet. They dont realise that the fitter ( me ) work for the insurance company while there going on about there false claim! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
...and thats why premiums go up...crooks making false claims.

Making a "normal" claim does not push your premiums up...unlike car insurance of course...but then whos ripping who off there ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back