Carry on Brexit blocking......Please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, you heard me right. Will the remainers please keep trying to block a no deal Brexit in the commons and through the courts because as long as the EU think you have a chance of it being blocked, they won’t even consider coming up with a better offer which means, yippee, we'll be out without a deal on October 31st. Best to start with a clean sheet. :D

Sponsored Links
A clean sheet isn't much good when you're up to your neck in ****.

Thanks for clarifying it .......
Very Good point ..... You're right the EU is up to its neck in 5hit that's why it's great were leaving.

Yep, you heard me right. Will the remainers please keep trying to block a no deal Brexit in the commons and through the courts because as long as the EU think you have a chance of it being blocked, they won’t even consider coming up with a better offer which means, yippee, we'll be out without a deal on October 31st. Best to start with a clean sheet. :D

The EU dont care, they are taking the attitude that a no deal is UK politics.....nothing to do with them.

Perhaps they are taking an adult view of negotiating, unlike the UK childish games.

Sponsored Links
Carry on Brexit, somebody should make a film about it, Sid James as BoJO, Joan Sims as Theresa May.....

Carry on Brexit, somebody should make a film about it, Sid James as BoJO, Joan Sims as Theresa May.....
Has nobody told you, they’re both dead. How about getting people on here to take Carry on roles. Ellal could replace Kenneth Williams for starters.

Notchy could play Sid James

Last edited:
Has nobody told you, they’re both dead. How about getting people on here to take Carry on roles. Ellal could replace Kenneth Williams for starters.

Notchy could play Sid James

I Know they are both dead, its a flight of fantasy, a bit like your Brexit dreams

Sponsored Links
Back