Sajiid Javid says it vital the UK stays in the single market

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yup this is what he said:

1. The world’s largest economic bloc, it gives every business in Britain access to 500 million customers with no barriers, no tariffs and no local legislation to worry about

2. And as an EU member we also have preferential access to more than 50 other international markets from Mexico to Montenegro, helping us to export £50 billion of goods and services to them every year

3. the clincher was the Single Market – you only have to deal with regulators in the UK. Thanks to common standards across Europe.

4. here’s no doubt about it, remaining in the EU is good for business

5. That, should we vote to leave, Brussels would instantly offer us full and easy access to the Single Market and influence over regulations. All the good stuff, none of the bad. It sounds like a no-brainer. But it’s just not realistic

See the above, today, in full on Sajid Javids own site, sajidjavid.com :D

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/saj...ng-eu-guarantees-lost-decade-british-business

Im sure Fillyboy and Ryler will be happy to say the above is a load of hogwash.....especially since it was written by the person that is the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the brexit government they both voted for.

Please enjoy it lads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

1. The world’s largest economic bloc, it gives every business in Britain access to 500 million customers with no barriers, no tariffs and no local legislation to worry about

2. And as an EU member we also have preferential access to more than 50 other international markets from Mexico to Montenegro, helping us to export £50 billion of goods and services to them every year

3. the clincher was the Single Market – you only have to deal with regulators in the UK. Thanks to common standards across Europe.

5. That, should we vote to leave, Brussels would instantly offer us full and easy access to the Single Market and influence over regulations. All the good stuff, none of the bad. It sounds like a no-brainer. But it’s just not realistic

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/saj...ng-eu-guarantees-lost-decade-british-business

Im sure Fillyboy and Ryler will be happy to say the above is a load of hogwash.....especially since it was written by the person that is the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the brexit government they both voted for.

FWIW, it's been posted before, by JohnD.

Javid is the perfect patsy a remainer Chancellor so when the economy stalls they can blame it on a remainer being in charge.

Thank you for the quoting although I still had to search: it was from a post in November 2017.

It just proves that intelligent people have the ability to change their view if the overwhelming evidence proves they were originally wrong.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...or-tells-business.537360/page-4#ixzz6Bc03f0mE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the quoting although I still had to search: it was from a post in November 2017.

It just proves that intelligent people have the ability to change their view if the overwhelming evidence proves they were originally wrong.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...or-tells-business.537360/page-4#ixzz6Bc03f0mE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont be so silly
Read the article
Its obvious Javid hasnt changed his mind, he has sold his soul for a cabinet job
Vested self interest

Johnson was a remainer until he realised joining the leave side would get him PM
Tory government is built on lies
Do you want me to point some out, there are loads and loads

people have the ability to change their view
Flip-flopping politicians will do anything in return for power.

Brexit, however bad, provided a great opportunity and was backed by the conservative tabloid media. Turncoat traitors in our current government, had no better opportunity to gain a foothold in Westminster, than they had with the Brexit gift.

They have some serious work to do.

Don't talk to Notch about changing his mind.

His writing a book about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk to Notch about changing his mind.

His writing a book about a book about it.
Seriously......

Why dont you grow up and be an adult.

Your childish binary politics is tedious in the extreme.

Seriously......

Why dont you grow up and be an adult.

Your childish binary politics is tedious in the extreme.

Seriously I thought you could take a joke. Hence  :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
every time you crack one.

I'll put it down to you don't like frosty mornings.

Seriously I thought you could take a joke. Hence  :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
every time you crack one.

I'll put it down to you don't like frosty mornings.

Chill out dude (y)(y)
Im just off to walk the dog, I like cold, crisp mornings.

Chill out dude (y)(y)
Im just off to walk the dog, I like cold, crisp mornings.

Youve warmed up now. I Should have done my yoga this morning. But went back to sleep

Chill man. Enjoy your walk it's lovley out there.

Sponsored Links
Back