Cat D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
fellas,
I am interested in buying this car advertised, it is advertised as Cat D, i did not know what that meant, the lady told me it was in an accident about 5 years ago..

Can anybody tell me if this is a problem with the car, as it is advertised for a bit less than it should be, also is there anything to look out for, any pointers at all is much appreciated...thanks

Sponsored Links
JackTheCat said:
fellas,
I am interested in buying this car advertised, it is advertised as Cat D, i did not know what that meant, the lady told me it was in an accident about 5 years ago..

Can anybody tell me if this is a problem with the car, as it is advertised for a bit less than it should be, also is there anything to look out for, any pointers at all is much appreciated...thanks

Get the car inspected !!! :eek: try

http://www.autoligninspections.co.uk/ or similar if you really have to buy the car

Look elsewhere for another car if you intend to sell on later

edit for spelling

Dear Jack
It has been an Insurance right off at some time or to some degree. It may sound cheap but on the other hand you would have to disclose its past and sell it cheap, It is probably on a "Q" registration plate as well.

Think Twice.

JonB

And allthough the seller may tell you it's been repaired beautifully and is a good as new, no car is improved by being crashed.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
And allthough the seller may tell you it's been repaired beautifully and is a good as new, no car is improved by being crashed.

yes it is!

there was that tv ad for a car (forgot which one) it was based in India, he crahed it into a wall, got an elephant to sit on it, and re shaped it to the poster he had seen.

brilliant ad

Back