Catholic church scandal again

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How many did he decapitate ? Ooops, I asked ̶H̶A̶L̶ JohnD a question, whose a naughty boy then ? don't do it again.

This is not about Muslims. Brushing this under the carpet or bringing up Muslims helps no one apart from the dirty old Men.

Religion has a lot to answer for in the world.

I hope all the sicko's are caught and dealt with to the strongest sentence the law allows.

I say this regardless of religion and ethnicity.

It seems to happen in all religions.

You can not keep going on about Muslims.
It doesn't help.​

It doesn't help what?

The muslim problem is huge. Whilst not condoning child-abusing priests, I have to say that it is a small problem in comparison to what muslims are doing to us as a whole. Issues such as the Catholic priest one are used to deflect our attention from the muslim problem, as well as to denigrate Christianity. Islam is coming for you Bodd, whether you like it or not; it is your "the elephant in the room" now, but it will be the speeding Audis up and down your street, the drug dealing you'll have to turn a blind eye to, the harrassment of your female relatives that you'll have to put up with, and the wailing from the minaret that used to be the British Legion club that you'll have to suffer, sooner or later.

The latest outrage:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eet-Hospital-worker-36-bullied-Christian.html

Complacent types like you ignoring the muslim problem won't "help" this poor woman.

It doesn't help what?

The muslim problem is huge. Whilst not condoning child-abusing priests, I have to say that it is a small problem in comparison to what muslims are doing to us as a whole. Issues such as the Catholic priest one are used to deflect our attention from the muslim problem, as well as to denigrate Christianity. Islam is coming for you Bodd, whether you like it or not; it is your "the elephant in the room" now, but it will be the speeding Audis up and down your street, the drug dealing you'll have to turn a blind eye to, the harrassment of your female relatives that you'll have to put up with, and the wailing from the minaret that used to be the British Legion club that you'll have to suffer, sooner or later.

The latest outrage:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eet-Hospital-worker-36-bullied-Christian.html

Complacent types like you ignoring the muslim problem won't "help" this poor woman.
It isn't just Muslims who denigrate Christianity.

Mentioning, and criticising, criminals who claim to be Christians is not denigration of Christianity.
You are confusing people who are religious with people who are Christian.

Sponsored Links
Back