Catholic church scandal again

Same old same old same old.
I was brought up as a catholic but turned away from it in my teens. I didn't believe, thought it was all nonsense and decided it just wasn't for me.

Never knocked anyone for their beliefs though wether they be christian, jewish or whatever. Despite me thinking it was nonsense, I wouldn't begrudge other people believing, or labelling them as nutters for their beliefs, ffs why on earth would you?

As a kid I was taught the 10 commandments:

1. Do not have any other gods before God
  2. Do not make yourself an idol
  3. Do not take the Lord's name in vain
  4. Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy
  5. Honor your Father and Mother
  6. Do not murder
  7. Do not commit adultery
  8. Do not steal
  9. Do not testify or bear false witness against your neighbour
  10. Do not covet
Some of it must have stuck because I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I've never killed anyone.
People were wandering around along time before going up Mt Sinai...Must have been killing each other before then

Sponsored Links
wouldn't begrudge other people believing, or labelling them as nutters for their beliefs, ffs why on earth would you?
Because in extreme cases they hack your head off with a meat clever.or teach kids aids is awful but condoms are worse...And a myriad of other crap

I believe that Christians are not the deluded fools you make them out to be.
You should note that the public education system in Britain was largely initiated by the Christian church.

You should note that everything good in Britain and Western Civilisation was largely initiated from the Christian church. Durham Plumber wouldn't be here if his Christian forebears hadn't fought for and created our earthly paradise.

Sponsored Links
People were wandering around along time before going up Mt Sinai...Must have been killing each other before then

I travelled for a few weeks round Sinai while it was briefly in Israeli territory, swam off Ras Mohammed and hiked/climbed up Mt Sinai through the night to watch the sunrise, that was 45 years ago, haven't seen many things since to equal that.

egypt-sunrise-or-sunset-on-mount-sinai.jpg

At the foot of Mt Sinai is St Catherines monastery, they've got the bones of all the oppos that worked there, stashed in rooms.

957616694f8cac3ef4890bb6d3993c93ba29ce75.jpg

skulls-in-the-ossuary-st-catherine-monastery-mount-sinai-south-sinai-picture-id103580022

And outside the monastery there's a bush, not just any bush, but the actual real genuine 'burning bush'.

Neat.

You should note that everything good in Britain and Western Civilisation was largely initiated from the Christian church
Give ya head a shake...So i take it you hoping to go to heaven,having said your prayers everyday and repented your sins.

You should note that everything good in Britain and Western Civilisation was largely initiated from the Christian church.
Like the Industrial Revolution and agricultural reforms of the 18th and 19th Century...The enclosures act,etc...Church had nothingto do with it.

Religion was relavant when the height of technology was the wheel,we believed in a Earth centric solar system and heaven was in the clouds...

Sponsored Links
Back