Cats? This got me thinking......

Sponsored Links
Now I remember, that in November 2007, we got a new neighbour who had 2 cats.!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/olos_2006/cat_poop.jpg

You can read what happened here:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112010&start=30[/QUOTE]

That was the thread where my suggestion of leaving a bowl of anti-freeze out was deleted by mods....probably cat lovers. :LOL:

And quite rightly too. If you ever sank low enough to do something like that, just be aware that the RSPCA have a policy of prosecuting.

That was the thread where my suggestion of leaving a bowl of anti-freeze out was deleted by mods....probably cat lovers. :LOL:

And quite rightly too. If you ever sank low enough to do something like that, just be aware that the RSPCA have a policy of prosecuting.

Whoopee ping! :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Whoopee ping! :LOL:

You sound rather proud of yourself.

You sounded proud of letting your pet s**t on others lawns. ;)

I think there's a great difference between that and intentionally poisoning animals.

Also, I don't LET my cat **** on other people's lawns, I cannot prevent it. And, no, it would be cruel to keep the cat indoors at all times. Some cats are happy not to go out; others prefer the outdoor life.

You sounded proud of letting your pet s**t on others lawns. ;)

I think there's a great difference between that and intentionally poisoning animals.

Also, I don't LET my cat s**t on other people's lawns, I cannot prevent it. And, no, it would be cruel to keep the cat indoors at all times. Some cats are happy not to go out; others prefer the outdoor life.

You think there's a difference, I maybe don't.

You're a cat lover, I may see them as vermin, it takes all sorts in this world and you would do well to remember that before you wind people up about your cat ****ting in their garden.

You do have a choice to prevent it, you choose not to.

I catch anyone hurting any of my three cats and they will regret it for a long time
if you're that against cats the easiest way to keep them out of your garden is to hose them down with either a garden hose or a super soaker they hate it but it does them no harm

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Growler247";p="2937608 said:
I catch anyone hurting any of my three cats and they will regret it for a long time
if you're that against cats the easiest way to keep them out of your garden is to hose them down with either a garden hose or a super soaker they hate it but it does them no harm[/quote)

Ditto

Sponsored Links
Back