Cats? This got me thinking......

Sponsored Links
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Cat-hung-noose-Hereford-shed-neighbour-hell/story-20062532-detail/story.html

My knowledge of cats as pets is limited to those my mum kept when I was a kid, but they appear to be untrainable, and go as and where they please.

So, is it right to own a cat, in the almost certain knowledge that it will foul wherever it wants, including the property of your neighbours?

No it's not. But it is legal. Best bet is to get the cat, attatch a message tube with a note saying you caught the cat krapping in your garden and as a gesture of good will you have released it on this occasion. Very often the owners will then keep the cat indoors. Obviously you must never harm the animal as that would be cruel and cowardly.

I've trained our cat to poo on next door's lawn.

(No, I haven't. He worked out how to do that all on his own.)

Sponsored Links
So, is it right to own a cat, in the almost certain knowledge that it will foul wherever it wants, including the property of your neighbours?

NO. It's completely unacceptable selfish behaviour.

These selfish individuals need punishment.

Hey LMB, what's your address, I'll post you one of my cats turds, if I can ever get him to do one in my back yard! :LOL:

Hey LMB, what's your address, I'll post you one of my cats turds, if I can ever get him to do one in my back yard! :LOL:

I've told you before Freddy, you need taking out in the street and tying to a post, so the decent homeowners and long suffering neighbours can walk past and kick your ass on a daily basis for your selfish irresponsible behaviour.

Gah!!! If I could just find one of my moggy's poos, I could post it. haven't seen one for donkeys years though! Suppose I could ask one of the neighbours I guess! Next time they're doing the weeding ..... :mrgreen:

Gah!!! If I could just find one of my moggy's poos, I could post it. haven't seen one for donkeys years though! Suppose I could ask one of the neighbours I guess! Next time they're doing the weeding ..... :mrgreen:

Just send the cat. Can't guarantee when you'll see the little sh*thouse again though.

Sponsored Links
Back