Cats? This got me thinking......

You sound rather proud of yourself.

You sounded proud of letting your pet s**t on others lawns. ;)

I think there's a great difference between that and intentionally poisoning animals.

Also, I don't LET my cat s**t on other people's lawns, I cannot prevent it. And, no, it would be cruel to keep the cat indoors at all times. Some cats are happy not to go out; others prefer the outdoor life.

You think there's a difference, I maybe don't.

You're a cat lover, I may see them as vermin, it takes all sorts in this world and you would do well to remember that before you wind people up about your cat ******** in their garden.

You do have a choice to prevent it, you choose not to.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I find it disgusting that you equate a cat ****ting to killing a cat. Cats know no better... I was going to say that you do, but perhaps you know no better.

I just hope that your suggestion about poisoning a cat was just a sick joke, but I'm beginning to suspect that you may have some sort of mental illness.

Sponsored Links
If you, say, had a hobby that involved dismantling car parts, and WANTED to keep antifreeze in an open container in your fenced off garden, what could anyone do about it?

You are entitled to your opinion, but I find it disgusting that you equate a cat ******** to killing a cat. Cats know no better... I was going to say that you do, but perhaps you know no better.

I just hope that your suggestion about poisoning a cat was just a sick joke, but I'm beginning to suspect that you may have some sort of mental illness.

Of course I am entitled to my opinion just as you are.

My point is maybe you shouldn't find it so funny for your cat to **** wherever it likes if you can't handle the potential consequences.

Whilst I doubt I would actually do it I have absolutely no sympathy for these idiots you see bleating in the papers now and again about how their cat was shot or poisoned when there is an easy solution.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I find it disgusting that you equate a cat ******** to killing a cat. Cats know no better... I was going to say that you do, but perhaps you know no better.

My point is maybe you shouldn't find it so funny for your cat to s**t wherever it likes if you can't handle the potential consequences.

Whilst I doubt I would actually do it I have absolutely no sympathy for these idiots you see bleating in the papers now and again about how their cat was shot or poisoned when there is an easy solution.

And your easy solution is to keep cats indoors at all times?

What about other animals, such as foxes and badgers. Should we keep them indoors too?

Sponsored Links
I may see them as vermin,
In that you are just wrong.

I appreciate that you may dislike cats, but they share the world with us and all the other life forms.

I, personally, hate dogs but I realise other people don't share my view and I have to put up with them - the dogs and the people.

I may see them as vermin,
In that you are just wrong.

I appreciate that you may dislike cats, but they share the world with us and all the other life forms.

I, personally, hate dogs but I realise other people don't share my view and I have to put up with them - the dogs and the people.

Well lets not go down the route of moral salvation....but...How many dead animals do you use in a day?

Your opinion is cats are not vermin....my opinion is they are.

My point is maybe you shouldn't find it so funny for your cat to s**t wherever it likes if you can't handle the potential consequences.

And your easy solution is to keep cats indoors at all times?

What about other animals, such as foxes and badgers. Should we keep them indoors too?

Foxes and Badgers are wild animals, your cat is not and should be kept under control. You don't want to keep it under control so accept the potential consequences.

bolo";p="2937833 said:
JBR";p="2937748 said:
And your easy solution is to keep cats indoors at all times? What about other animals, such as foxes and badgers. Should we keep them indoors too?

The foxes yes.

And guess what they would have for breakfast?

Not my cat. A couple of years ago, he chased a fox out of our garden. He's fearless!

I'm now in the process of training him to scratch Nicso's eyes out.

Your opinion is cats are not vermin....my opinion is they are.
It's not down to your opinion but definition.

Vermin can be eradicated; cats are protected by law - i.e. it is illegal to kill or injure them.

Ergo...

I believe by law feral cats are vermin....who's to know which is which through a night sight? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back