CCN1

• Thread starter Simonbeasley1
  • Start date
S

Simonbeasley1

Just done my CCN1 assessment over the last 2 days - I averaged 92-96% correct on the papers 1st time around and then scored the required 100% 2nd time.

Although found the practical tough. I thought i knew quite a bit but this part really showed me up. Considering whats in the classroom is prehistoric to what i fit in the real world.

I Will become an operative with a well established RGI soon so not only will i be able to install new products that i am use to i will also be able to gain the experiance needed to play around with these prehistoric boilers, flues, chimneys etc i come across.

I have energy efficientcy and Unvented to do tomorrow and then Boilers (CEN1) on friday.

will keep you posted

Simon

Sponsored Links
I passed my Unvented and Energy Efficiency courses today so day off tomorrow and back on Friday for the boilers

Simon

Sponsored Links
Boilers passed today so really pleased with myself - registration next month then go back school as a cat 1 and do my Gas fires, Gas cookers and analyser.

having a few beers tonight i can tell you.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back