Best solution for a 2-bath + cloakroom flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Honestly Dave you will have more joy beating you head up against a brickwall

leave it

:)

So the mods are condoning incompetent postings now that are dangerous to diy posters :eek:

Forget the language, just delete by the inept and illegal posts that drivel gives on here.

Surely it is obvious to all as he is the only one with his views that he is wrong and has no experience :rolleyes:

Bring back Mod 2 I say ;)

Sponsored Links
Mod 7, I have posted about his unqualified incompetence but you choose to remove posts by someone fully qualified and experienced, with a checkable profile.

You really are opening the doors to getting sued, no matter what your site rules etc state.

You really have removed the wrong posts.

Check his posting history compared to all other competent, qualified and practising posters on here.

Speaks for its self.

..his name gas - its gas4you
..he gives advice, we think cannot be true

..we are astounded at his advice
..plastic pipe, only good for mice

..he lauds Vaillants, Unistores galore
..he wants tanks and cylinders and even more

..clutter up the house with tanks
..the informed customers will give no thanks

..he hates heat banks, thermal stores too
..yes, the warped views of this gas4you

..the Mods delete his posts en-mass
..they said, "abusive, insulting, inane and crass"

..they said you will have to stop this strife
..or otherwise be banned for life

Never promote the use of plastic over copper unless in an awkard position.

Wish I had the time for inane useless postings like this.

Oh and all my customers get given confidential questionnaires to rate my performance on all aspects of my work, all I hasten to add are good and highly recommended for all to see on the internet.

What do your customers say about you drivel. Oh I forgot again, you have never had any :rolleyes:

Banned for life, what a joke, still better than having to google incompetent answers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back