CCTV junction box mount alternative?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive got a few hikvision cameras which I mounted today. The junction boxes make these cameras look like isores. Does anyone know of any slim ones or an alternative?

Need this because the hikvision cameras come with such long wires and a huge female rj45 socket connector.

I was thinking about cutting it shorter but I can't find any slimmer/any at all crimp sockets to replace it with?! Do they exist..

Attachments

• IMG_20231223_151833.jpg
    IMG_20231223_151833.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 80
Sponsored Links
Mine don't look anything like that. Did the cameras come from a reputable source? There are cheap ripoffs about.

Mine don't look anything like that. Did the cameras come from a reputable source? There are cheap ripoffs about.
Cameras yes, mounts no.. got some new ones on order thankfully

Sponsored Links
On some of the modern cameras you don’t always need mounts.

As said they look like the wrong mounts

On some of the modern cameras you don’t always need mounts.

As said they look like the wrong mounts
Sadly these hikvisions dont have space behind them for the wiring to be stored so definitely need mounts. Have new ones on order

it’s tight without the junction box granted, but looks like a lip to me on the image.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back