CCTV, poor night vision

Sponsored Links
You're not getting the hang of this are you?

You want to spend you'r hard earned on fleabay, crack on.
The recommendations you were given were not as a result of some random google search but from experience and knowledge of the product. They're what the trade use - and supplied by a known company with a reputation to protect.

Wot the knowledgeable friend of mine said above is true.

You go fit ebayer dog poo, ignore what we fit for a living for best results and no issues.
Actually that is the minimum we fit, generally for people pleading poverty.

You would have a heart attack if you saw a Dome Camera costing £2k trade.

You're not getting the hang of this are you?

You want to spend you'r hard earned on fleabay, crack on.
The recommendations you were given were not as a result of some random google search but from experience and knowledge of the product. They're what the trade use - and supplied by a known company with a reputation to protect.

Lol ok ok. I never said I want to spend my money on fleabay, only they may have the same items but cheaper.

So you and alarm are both in the trade? Well I didn't know that. :unsure:

If you are both in the trade, do you both not sell on ebay?

Sponsored Links
They are in the trade of installing them, not selling them.

I've a camera sat on the front of my house which I paid 750 quid for. I'll stick a photo up in a bit of what the picture is like.

I did't buy it off ebay by the way.

Trade does not mean we sell items as you think.

We design systems, fit systems. Repair others errors.

Not sell goods on line.

Wot the knowledgeable friend of mine said above is true.

You go fit ebayer dog poo, ignore what we fit for a living for best results and no issues.
Actually that is the minimum we fit, generally for people pleading poverty.

You would have a heart attack if you saw a Dome Camera costing £2k trade.

Well I did not know you are in the trade. Yes 2k is well beyond my means but then I don't live in a mansion Lol.

While i'm not saying you are like this I did have a bad experience with a so called CCTV trader when I bought a, avermedia CCTV DVR from them years ago. Had nothing but problems and even refused to refund me. That was not fleabay. Just saying :)

Edit Just seen reply.

They are in the trade of installing them, not selling them.

I've a camera sat on the front of my house which I paid 750 quid for. I'll stick a photo up in a bit of what the picture is like.

I did't buy it off ebay by the way.

Ok thanks. Would be good to compare.

Try reading above.

We spec and install. We do not sell cameras or the other items, it comes as a package.

As for a 2k camera in a mansion, circumstances decide the item and thus the price. Fitted more expensive to smaller than you think.

Try reading above.

We spec and install. We do not sell cameras or the other items, it comes as a package.

As for a 2k camera in a mansion, circumstances decide the item and thus the price. Fitted more expensive to smaller than you think.

Ok yes thank you. You replied while I was typing, so reason for not seeing that originally.

BTW that bad CCTV firm I said about above is called, SCTLtd in UK. Avoid them like the plague.

It's not the best picture as I took a photo of my CRT monitor with my phone, but you get the idea.

32444d26.jpg

Forget that pic, I've pulled one straight off the DVR now.

192168064_02_20120315215504_4612375.jpg

That photo is miles better than what mine can do. It's nice an clear. I do see it is well lit there too. Your camera is infrared right?

BTW that bad CCTV firm I said about above is called, SCTLtd in UK. Avoid them like the plague.
Wouldn't even dawn on us to consider looking at them as a supplier.
PS. Especially one that shows a row of Mercs outside their office.

It can see infra red if that's what you mean? It doesn't actually have any inbuilt IR illumination. It's just a normal road with normal street lights.

Can't remember what make it is now. It's been up for ages. I think it's a sony camera. It's definitely a 620 line camera though.

Maybe have a look at something like a hi resoloution night devil camera. They perform really well in low light.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back