Ceiling Extractor Vent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have two of these in the bathroom ceiling which after 20 years have begun to disintigrate. I have not been able to find exact replacements. The bathroom fitting company has long gone.
Before I use different vents which might need me to modify the hole in the ceiling, does anyone recognise it from my photo and have any idea where I can find replacements.

Attachments

• Bathroom Vent.jpg
    Bathroom Vent.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 79
Sponsored Links
The ductwork they connect to usually comes in standard sizes, so the vents are usually fairly standard too. If you measure it you should be able to find something on line. There's a link to a website I've used a few times here.

Thx for your suggestion. The duct in the ceiling is 100mm internal but 2cm in there is a little ridge reducing that a fraction so a standard 100mmfitting snags. That's why the tube of the original vent was around 80mm to clear that ridge and the spring clips used to hold it in place. I talking to I-sell who have suggested an alternative which uses a base plate screwed to the ceiliing and I am checking dimensions at the moment. I just wondered if anyone recognised the original so I could replace like for like. Thx again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back