ceiling insulation

Nothing really odd about walking from one floor covering to another
(carpet to timber to tiles all this goes on in most houses i've been in)
clipping underfloor heating to timber can't replace the thermal mass of a sand and cement screed - plus the heat you put into a big lump of masonry is not instantly lost as in most other forms of heating.
Not that expensive in the scheme of things, i can think of a lot of other materials I bought for this house which you get much less for your money - and as i'm sure you know if you do all the work yourself (the cost is in the labour for most jobs)

Sponsored Links
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing really odd about walking from one floor covering to another
(carpet to timber to tiles all this goes on in most houses i've been in)
clipping underfloor heating to timber can't replace the thermal mass of a sand and cement screed - plus the heat you put into a big lump of masonry is not instantly lost as in most other forms of heating.
Not that expensive in the scheme of things, i can think of a lot of other materials I bought for this house which you get much less for your money - and as i'm sure you know if you do all the work yourself (the cost is in the labour for most jobs)

As I said. It's your house. How does heat get lost in a timber floor but not in a concrete floor?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back