╭━━━╮╭━━━╮┈┏┓╭━━━╮
┗━━╮┃┃╭━╮┃┏╯┃┗━━╮┃
╭━━╯┃┃┃┈┃┃┗┓┃╭━━╯┃
┃╭━━╯┃┃┈┃┃┈┃┃┃╭━━╯
┃┗━━┓┃╰━╯┃┈┃┃┃┗━━┓
:D

Theres always got to be a smart ar$e!

:LOL: :LOL:

I "celebrated" from the 21st to end of day on the 1st....busy calendar. Only got two noise complaints from the same neighbours...they live 30m away, houses well detatched. They don't party, just like collecting farm animals/neglected pets and now sprogs. So obviously at 2am after the Bells on Hogmanay I was being totally unreasonable having a party at mine(windows an doors closed) with 2 of the other more sociable neighbours around included in the guest list...!!!

Yet I've to put up with their hens/chickens/geese/turkeys/ducks sh*tting in our garden, the hens eating any plants/heathers the missus has planted. The storms we had recently brought down their trees damaging the shared fence between the properties- I repaired it for them(it's technically their part to maintain) and got no thanks. Oh and when they f*ck off out they leave their bonkers unwalked alsatians in their porch which faces ours with the windows open. The stupid frustrated mutts bark constantly but hey, I doubt they know that cos they're not f*cking there are they!!!!

Happy New Year!!!
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back