celebrity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I watched about 1/2 an hour of the jungle thing the other night and was informed that it was im a celebrity get me out of here. I didnt know who most of them were, the ones I did stroppy camp bloke, fatima etc . then peter andre turned up how desperate is that only famous because he married a large pair of breasts. I know he was a singer and does loads for charity but being a cynic I know he only does it to keep his profile up.
will this celebrity thing slowly die a death. or do I have to put up with talentless morons being paid large amounts of cash for being talentless morons.
my wife tells me I should lighten up a bit, but hey ho

Sponsored Links
Anybody who watches the likes of that programme, x factor,soaps are probably sun readers...the low iq people, usual village idiots....you know the type the ones who cant tell acting from real life..... a coupe of years ago some dope got married in one of the soaps and they was inundated with presents ......... they are the same dopes who watch this carp

then peter andre turned up how desperate is that only famous because he married a large pair of breasts. I know he was a singer and does loads for charity

Ahh but we don't want to mention all his Charidee work, do we matey .Cause he doesn't like to mention it.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

do I have to put up with talentless morons being paid large amounts of cash for being talentless morons.

unfortunately the answer is probably yes ...... not my cup of tea either, along with the constant stream of 'celebrity' crap magazines but if its what the public wants its what the public gets :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I don't actually watch much TV. However, if said 'celebrities' are on TV for a 'jungle' program, singing competition, (do they have a celebrity singing program?), dancing, etc, then surely that's what their purpose is in life? I mean, there's no point in trying to make money from being in the public eye (media), if you're not actually in/on any of the mainstream media. I don't blame any of them for doing what they do. If people want to watch it that's entirely their prerogative, it makes little difference to me and my life.

do I have to put up with talentless morons being paid large amounts of cash for being talentless morons.
In a word, Yes. As long as viewers, magazine subscribers etc keep buying into the celebrity thing then there'll be an endless production line of people to feed that.

What I can't work out is what a 'celebrity' actually is. It seems there are people out there who are simply famous for being famous... perhaps I'm too old to understand but surely they had to be famous for something originally?

What I can't work out is what a 'celebrity' actually is. It seems there are people out there who are simply famous for being famous... perhaps I'm too old to understand but surely they had to be famous for something originally?

I never seem to know half the people who are 'celebrities' anyway.....they often seen to have done very little worthwhile except promote themselves, for doing absolutely 'nothing' and being basically absolutely 'nobody'...which is rather strange :confused: :confused:

I'm a nobody so I might audition. :mrgreen:

you appear to have to work quite hard to do this is it a job or is it lifestyle, to keep your profile in the papers etc.
some of these so called celebrities have egos the size of houses. and employ pr agents to make up stories about them.

I've got an ego the size of a block of flats. Sounds better all the time.

Are you sure you don't mean a flock of bats joe? You're full of guano.

:rolleyes: each to their own....i quite like watching "sh*t" telly...(apart from strictly..which ive never seen) ive never seen question time..and rarely watch the news.....this doesnt make me an idiot or lower my IQ.

No but I'm wondering what you do watch. :confused:

She's a woman joe, it'll be corry, emmerdale, eastenders, etc. etc. etc. Right dear? ;)

Anybody who watches the likes of that programme, x factor,soaps are probably sun readers...the low iq people, usual village idiots....you know the type the ones who cant tell acting from real life..... a coupe of years ago some dope got married in one of the soaps and they was inundated with presents ......... they are the same dopes who watch this carp

Let me correct that type for you. Can't, they can't tell as in an apostrophe shortened cannot.
And were, they were inundated with presents.

Low IQ? Village Idiots? Pot, kettle, black perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Back