P

plstering

What do you lads class a big celing on your own
over artex/board
no lab.
id say 30m2 in one hit none stop
40m2 at a push using a rolling gage

Sponsored Links
that sounds aboout right mate i know i did one the other day that was ontop of artex and it was 35 square meters no lab knocked up 2 bags in one and it was JUST and i mean JUST enough.

yer i tend to work of a hop up but think im going to start using my stilts more
on celings walls no probs i can just keep gonig and going
celings are a bitch on your own
i done 1 room that took 30 bags of hardwall and 20 bags of finish
DSC00561.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

haha thats a nice square room mate, some lovley angles to get there am i right in seeing that the back wall in the last pic is not square??
tbh i prefer a big ceilin than walls, walls bore me just up and down back and forth haha at least with a ceilin you get to tour all around the room with various different views haha.
i only bought stilts the other month but scince then wouldnt go back for a big ceilin their pukka as i work on my own no labourer they make my life so much easier

Sponsored Links
yer the back wall is out and i skimed that room off a tower
but i do love using my stilts on lids got them off ebay £5 +P&P
iv use tubes to raze my spot board up
plus i can get up off the floor in them from siting

alright smart arse haha i bought mine for 170 then my spotboard stand was 60 and i have to sit on a windowsill or summit to get up haha i did try getting up off the floor today actually ................diddnt work out .............hurt my arse wen i fell back down. how tall was that room for you to use a tower

3.2m i think its one of them folding towers off eay **** hot
love my stilts i can get on them and strap them on in the middle of the room no need to sit/lean on walls or window cill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back