Celotex cw4100

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have the chance to get a quantiy of celotex cw4100 100mm 1200x450 insulation panels. My architect has specified a 100mm fully filled cavity in the walls but just wanted to check to see if this insulation will be suitable? When I look online it says that these are for partial fill cavity walls. Do you think it will be ok to use them as full fill? I.e. to completely fill the 100mm cavity. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks guys. Could I also use it in the ceilings? I've read the fact sheet again and it says specifically for use in masonry cavity walls

Sponsored Links
Had a lie-In this morning nose?

Probably ok in the ceiling, depends on the construction, which is .....

Vaulted ceilings plasterboarded, rafters 47x125 and 47x147 in places. Also first floor joists also 47x125. What do you reckon? Cheers

The 47x125 is just a smalll area of about 3m x 3m and the 47x147 is only 2m x 3m approx so there small areas. How come?

If I can't use this celotex product for a full fill cavity does that mean I have to use the Rockwool type? Cheers.

The 47x125 is just a smalll area of about 3m x 3m and the 47x147 is only 2m x 3m approx so there small areas. How come?

If the floor is a clear span 3mx3m, 125x47 would be insufficient.
(or is it a 2m span? - in which case they would be OK)..

Either Crown Dritherm or Rockwool Cavity. Your architect is shoite for not sticking a manufacturer on the dwg.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back