Cement stains on Buff riven slabs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, help required please...

I recently laid around 40 Buff riven concrete slabs (yellow ish colour) on a cement base, when i woke up the following day and looked out my window at my recent work i was shocked to see light cement stains over some of the slabs (i was careful of not getting muc on the slabs when i laid them - but clearly not careful enough..)

Can anyone advise any option to remove stains, as mentioned above they are only light (there was no actually muc left on the slabs) They are concrete slabs so not sure if using a acid cement/concrete cleaner would be to harsh on the slab..?

They look lovely when they are wet, but when dry not so nice! because of this would a driveway sealer (wet look shine finish) mask these stains if painted this on?

Any help would be great

Sponsored Links
Don't put brick acid on concrete slabs - well, not neat anyway! A Very watered down mix might be ok if you are quick.

if the stains are slight they may wear off with time.......

Try the sealer on a spare slab first to see if it works!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back