Centaurplus C27 to Honeywell Evohome Wiring

Sponsored Links
Maybe I’m missing something here. Sorry if that’s the case, but following the on screen setup, when getting to that it asks what type of valve. And when you press 2 port and try to pair to BDR, it will not progress. If it did then I wouldn’t be having this conversation. It would probably be why it’s not working properly LOL

So. I’ve done as much reading up on this as I can, going to go ahead with and sell this off

Had toyed with the idea of nest or hive mini. Doesn’t seem to be any point spending the extra on nest (since I won’t have any opentherm) so the hive seems like the best option. Especially since the wiring is basically the same unless anyone has any other input that would make a difference?

For reference, the boiler is going to need to be replaced in the coming years, so the whole system will probably be re-done then

For reference, the boiler is going to need to be replaced in the coming years, so the whole system will probably be re-done then
Why not just update everything then? You may get opentherm in the new boiler and want a control for that.

Sponsored Links
Because the updating everything is in a few years time, along side some building and renovation work

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back