Central heating boiler shutdown (Ariston Euro Combi)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise me. I have a Ariston euro combi boiler which refuses to work shutting down repeatedly approx 6 seconds after ignition. Pressure gauge read 3.5 bar,so drained and refilled - no change.Pressure gone to 3.5 again.Bled all rads upstairs and down also two valves directly underneath boiler unit - no change.Would appriciate any help.Thanks.

Sponsored Links
your over pressure is a problem but it isn't causing the ignition problem. that's more than likely your air pressure switch. which eurocombi sx20 or a23?

Thanks,i have managed to solve the ignition fault but the pressure remains high (4 bar) ! could reduce this by draining some water out of the system and having the filling loop closed at the same time ???

Sponsored Links
avakak said:
Thanks,i have managed to solve the ignition fault but the pressure remains high (4 bar) ! could reduce this by draining some water out of the system and having the filling loop closed at the same time ???

Call a pro before the whole thing blows up!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back