central heating control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Not sure if this should be in the electric section or the Central heating?

I have just finished the water side of a central ehating install, I am quite please I have tested up to 2 bar with the pump on and no leaks, so know I am thinking about the control side. I have a danfoss TP 9000 and am now a little confused as all of the circuit diagrams I can find have a change over valve, which I don’t need as my water heating is still electric. Presumably I can just connect pin 4 (heating on) to the swithched live on my boiler???

TP9000 Timer

L –Live in FROM 3A Fused spur

N-Neutral in

1-DHW OFF (not planning to use)

2-HTG OFF

3-DHW ON (not planning to use)

4-HTG ON

5-REMOTE SENSOR

6-REMOTE SENSOR

Many thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
In a word - yes.

However, depending on your wiring situation,

you can either connect a room thermostat to the 'remote sensor' terminals, or -

pin 4 to thermostat and then to boiler (I would assume you then need a link between remote sensor terminals. I cannot look up the instructions on the device I am using at the moment).

thanks for the conformation the Timer came with a temp sensor and you can set room temp on the timer, which I quite like the idea of, hotter in the morning or evening for example.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back