central heating pressure

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
sorry its a micron glow worm. not sure of the exact model, there is no pilot light just a knob on the front with min/max and a light for reset and a light for burner

ok why do you think its on a sealed system :?:

glow-worm micron can be fitted sealed or vented

do you have two tanks in the loft :?:

why do you think it needs checking :?:

it appears i am on an open vented system

there is one tank in the loft with cold water and a tank in the airing cupboard. the reset light is shining solid green on the boiler, i am trying to figure out why.

i took a radiator off recently and drained the system, since then the boiler started to work but then turned itself off and now does not fire up at all

thanks for your help, however i have already tried turning the knob to zero and re firing the boiler and it still would not work

it is an open vented system

i took a radiator off and drained the system, since i turned the water back on the boiler does not work

inside the airing cupboard where the hot water cylinder is housed is making noises as it normally does when working correctly, pump also appears to be working

reset light is shining on boiler and it will not fire up

conventional%20system.jpg

the bits in blue

header tanks :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back