Changeover Switch

I suspect that Eaton Corporation, who own Moeller, are better informed than TLC or many of Mr Google's friends!
Obviously. I was merely making the point that TLC are not the only ones who think that they are selling Klockner-Moeller products. It does seem a bit odd - one would expect that those who create entries in catalogues and on websites would 'blindly' work from current product descriptions, and that many of them would have been in nappies 13 years ago, and hence unlikely to remember the former name :)

Kind Regards, John
Au contraire John - those who create online (and other) catalogues tend to just copy from the previous version!

Sponsored Links
Au contraire John - those who create online (and other) catalogues tend to just copy from the previous version!
For 13+ years? I would imagine than many/most of the products on sale today didn't exist back then, and therefore don't have a 'previous version' of such an age. Whatever, there's no point in speculating about the explanation!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Yes it was, but as is usual with big companies, it took a year or two to change product logos, factory signs, etc.

Do you know whether the change from Klockner-Moeller to Moeller in 1999 was associated with a change of company logo?
Yes it was, but as is usual with big companies, it took a year or two to change product logos, factory signs, etc.
Thanks. The reason I asked is that, although the photo is far from great, it looks as if the logo on the secondhand switch pictured in this thread may well be the same as that on current Moeller products. What do you think?

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back