Changeover switch

Hey Flameport, thanks for your comment.

Yes you are right I am about to go ahead and do as i wish, but find on this community there is almost a negative attitude to doing things without some big use of terminology , and alsmost a scrabble over everyone to find fault with anything anyone is trying to do.

maybe i am on the wrong forum!!
Maybe

Sponsored Links
Hello, can anybody hear me ?

You have been told it would not be wise to feed a switch with two different domestic supplies !

As you don't get on, who would be responsible for it ?
Where would it go so you can both access it ?
As has been said before what's to stop him (or you) switching it over to 'steal' electricity when one or other of you is out ?

Please listen to what you have been told !

Are you a polotician or something what concern is it of yours how me and my neughbour work thing out !!! LOOK at my question at the start of the post
i am asking is this feasable,

At this stage not concerned about alternatives, earthing issues, or anything else,
From your previous postings, it is evident that you are not concerned about anything anyone says, as you have completely ignored the answers to everything else you asked about.

Stop wasting everyone's time and just go and do whatever you have already decided to do.
Sorry if i am wasting YOUR time, you really could just ignore me!!.
When you say I am not concerened about what anyone says, why is it i am taking on board everything Bernardgreen is saying, thank you bernard,

You were told the proper way to do this installation ages ago, but for some reason you chose to ignore this and then get in a huff and say it's us that are being arkward because you're not hearing what you wanted.

Two of these, one fed from each house, and then plug the garage mains into which ever supply you want to use. When you or your neighbour aren't there a small padlock through the switch will prevent unautorised use.

PM32SS3Y.jpg

Sponsored Links
I concur with RF - This is exactly what I would propose - It would sort out all the issues and work a treat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back