Changing programmable timer???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I posted yesterday and had a reply from "45yearsagasman". I now have more info. The old timer is a Switchmaster 400 which is discontinued. The one I want to replace it with is a Honeywell CM61.

Is this compatible? If not is there one recommended with more options than twice a day. (which is pants )

Yesterdays posting was headed (HONEYWELL CM61). Sorry, don't know how to bring this to the fore.

Appreciate your help.

Sponsored Links
Could you add this info to your first post? It makes life easier for us. ;)

So sorry to confuse you. Actually I did add to my first post if you look, but I got no replies and as the posts go down the list, I don't think they get replied to. So I decided to repost. :rolleyes:

If I have done it wrong just put it down to an OAP trying to be cool :LOL:

I haven't got a clue how to use the "quote" etc. Seems at my age I should be grateful for breathing let alone using a computer properly.

Now, has anyone got an answer to my query? I didn't think it would be that difficult a poser.

Thanks to ANYone who can come up with the answer.

Feel like Billy no mates now. :cry: Lots of viewings but no replies.

I'm quite a nice old lady really so please help if you can :) xxx

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back