Charing Cross Hospital to be sold off

Lots of people talk about British values and I would argue a great British value is that we look after the sick and old because it is both morally, economically and socially expedient.

Sponsored Links
The tories and Jeremy Hunt only purpose is to dismantle the NHS piece by piece and then blame immigrants as to why its happening.

The biggest resources spent by the NHS I think about 80% are on the over 65. Those EU immigrants are younger and they have used the more of the NHS Maternity services as they tend to be younger.

Now look at GDP growth since 2010. Contrast that to the NHS funding increase - it is way less- so its not kept in pace with the increase in the economy.
The poor management within the NHS has had a huge.if not the largest effect in the decline in the NHS... A massive part of the NHS is not nurses and doctors, it is managers, every one on a very handsome salary.

The poor management within the NHS has had a huge.if not the largest effect in the decline in the NHS... A massive part of the NHS is not nurses and doctors, it is managers, every one on a very handsome salary.

Just stop it. You are so misinformed it is unreal. Look at UN world health outcomes and then compare that to the NHS spend as percentage of GDP.

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/topics/nhs-reform/mythbusters/nhs-managers

Also the increase in admin costs has been due to the idiotic implementation of the internal market for services by the Tories.

So please in future stop passing opinion as fact.

So to make something that is very inefficient and top heavy look good you place it next to something that is so inefficient that it is not fit for purpose. As for your link. I'll quote "it is extremely difficult to say how many managers work in the NHS" precision and accuracy eh?

Sponsored Links
It
So to make something that is very inefficient and top heavy, you place it next to something that is so inefficient that it is not fit for purpose. As for your link. I'll quote "it is extremely difficult to say how many managers work in the NHS" precision and accuracy eh?

What are you on about.

You have no idea. As to why it is hard to work out exactly how many managers work in the NHS - some people take on management duties but may not be classed as management.

I give up. You really have no idea whatsoever.

It

What are you on about.

You have no idea. As to why it is hard to work out exactly how many managers work in the NHS - some people take on management duties but may not be classed as management.

I give up. You really have no idea whatsoever.
And you have offered no suggestions how to repair the NHS I would be very disappointed if your answer is "more funding"

And you have offered no suggestions how to repair the NHS I would be very disappointed if your answer is "more funding"

Owned again. So now it's onto another tangent. Why don't you get out and educate yourself on the issues it will open your mind.

So simple question - should spending keep inline with GDP growth?

I will offer the following. End all PFI. End the internal market. Stop privatisation of the NHS through contracts.

Owned again. So now it's onto another tangent. Why don't you get out and educate yourself on the issues it will open your mind.

So simple question - should spending keep inline with GDP growth?
Oh yeah girlfriend, you have soooooo owned me.... In fact her is the mortgage for what you have won. You do know that it was that great Labour leader and war criminal Tony Blair who first used PFI's extensively (John Major used them a few times to begin with), TB also stuffed his unemployed deadwood into the NHS and MOD to hide his rising unemployment figures. The only way to get out od a currently running PFI is to pay it off and that great Commie leader Komrade Corbyn intends to use even more PFIs to try to give you deadbeats your free stuff... Thus screwing up the country till your great grandkid die of old age... You selfish snivelling little toad

TB also stuffed his unemployed deadwood into the NHS and MOD to hide his rising unemployment figures.

Facts to back that up or is that another one of your baseless claims. Before you scream - I'm not a TB fan, only interested in facts.

intends to use even more PFIs to try to give you deadbeats your free stuff... Thus screwing up the country till your great grandkid die of old age... You selfish snivelling little toad

Foaming at the mouth. You forgot the current government continuing with PFI. All PFI should end and they can be cancelled via a change in the law.

I like it how you have now moved onto PFI after the rest of your arguments crumble. Very strong and stable.

What is this free stuff?

Your grasp of facts and knowledge of the economy is going up in flames, firebrand.

Sponsored Links
Back