Press release from the BMA

Sponsored Links
that appears to be a "no"
They are quite within their rights to have as many kids as they want, and to not work a stroke, the government will continue to gift them cash for every little chav they breed so there is no chance of anyone going to court for it., no one on here suggested it apart from you. If they claim for, oh, lets see, several non existent children abroad , then IF they are ever caught they can be tried, but don't hold your breath.

Sponsored Links
the government will continue to gift them cash for every little chav they breed
It's amazing that after all this time you pretend to be unaware that there is a benefit cap.

Can you ask your carer to explain to you with diagrams?

The problem with the system John, is that the truly needy do not tend to be pushy, where as those who know how to play the system do and do it well, making a good living out of it.
You might mix with the average "benefit scrounger" which no-one denies exists, but it does not mean that the country is over-run with benefit scroungers.

You should try a bit of social climbing. Get away from all these benefit scroungers. :ROFLMAO:

If they cut it to what they need its not a problem. If people can smoke 20 fags a day & drink on benefits, they get too much.
Do you honestly believe that all those that need benefits are smoking and drinking?
That is probably a definition of prejudice, in Hate's view of the world!

In my experience I've seen both the good and bad with claimants.
For example, about 30 years ago I bumped into a girl I went to school with. She had 2 kids with her and she was a single mother who admitted to me that she wanted to get pregnant again to get a bigger house - my chin hit the floor.
Short legs?? ;)
How do you know that her "admittance" was not a 'cover' for a genuine maternal instinct (for whatever reason)?

I thought at the time what a sad sad life if that was all she could aspire to as well as being a crappy thing to do.
She was still a product of our society. Was it her fault, or the fault of society?

It's very hard to tell people's situations, how do we or local councils sort out the scroungers from the needy? Or the smokers from the kids that need new shoes and can't have them?
Education? Role models? A society that works for all? Capitalism produces its own problems. A true acceptance of capitalism should mean a true recognition and acceptance of the problems created.

What is child gift capped at then? They can get £20k a year, not bad for opening your legs to all and sundry.
It appears that hate doth protest too much about procreation. It is a fact of life. It is not a means to an end.
Perhaps as some kind of support for his extreme views, he could find some documentation or data about children born to single mothers who do it for extra benefits, and those that have children for genuine reasons, instead of spouting off his extreme views?
I will not hold my breath.

Then all the fat lazy ****s....

I accept I am fat, but I am not a lazy ****.

While we're on the subject, do you drink or smoke?

Should the NHS pay for your treatment?

If the NHS charged every patient who was admitted while under the influence of drink for their treatment, that would claw back an estimated £3.5 billion per annum (as calculated by the NHS). Even more, if you include drugs.

Researchers for the NHS have estimated smoking costs them £5.7 billion per annum.

Now imagine what the NHS could do with £9.2 billion every year?

Education? Role models? A society that works for all? Capitalism produces its own problems. A true acceptance of capitalism should mean a true recognition and acceptance of the problems created.
I was giving this some thought while I was wiling away some time.
Most political/socio/economic systems are not designed, they evolve.
Even the odd one (no double entendre intended) such as communism, that are supposedly designed, are designed by ideologically driven people.

If we could 'design' a socio-economic system, it may expose potential pitfalls and thus, design in acceptable solutions.

Unfortunately capitalism is not such a designed system and the pitfalls, problems, and mistakes are inherently created by the system.
Liberal, benevolent, philanthropic participants may recognise that the system creates the problems and work towards alleviating some of the 'disadvantages'.
But there will always be extremists who enjoy the advantages of the system, yet when those advantages are in danger of being reduced, they seek to 'blame' the problems of the system on the disadvantaged individuals, rather than recognising that the system created the problems.

As political parties, of varying colours, approach these problems, the solutions, by way of legislation, create confusion and complexity. Perhaps adding to the problems rather than designing in acceptable solutions.

Researchers for the NHS have estimated smoking costs them £5.7 billion per annum.
I do believe that smokers pay rather a lot of tax.

Related to the £5.7 billion, I think the country is in surplus from smokers.

The same cannot be said for other self-inflicted unnecessary accidents/illnesses.

Sponsored Links
Back