Ukranians want more UK Dentists

Sponsored Links
I don't really have views either way.
Its just an observation.
I believe that mass immigration is now a fact of life.
Its a global phenomenon and no one country on its own, can do anything about it.

We're an island. Our forefathers kept the Germans out. If there was political will, they could keep out the alien invaders today. Our politicians are traitors, so it won't happen.

I don't really have views either way.
Its just an observation.
I believe that mass immigration is now a fact of life.
Its a global phenomenon and no one country on its own, can do anything about it.
Russia don't do a bad job. Neither do eastern Europe or Japan or North and South Korea
Indonesia are not bad at it either.

Sounds like root canal work needed to me. I’ve had it done twice, no real biggie but they don’t half drill right up into the tooth to get at the root. Probably 30-35mm. Once done, if you ever need a filling on that tooth in the future, you don’t even need an injection as the nerve is not there any more.

Had it done a week ago. My dentist had a 2.5 week wait for an appointment to see, so went to a dentist I used before and he fitted me in a lot sooner. Crazy wait considering it's private. Anyway, he said he'd try filling, if not maybe need to do root canal. After dentist finished he thought only tiny chance of needing to re-do the root.

One week on, no pain, swelling in gum gone and can eat anything. Procedure wasn't painfull at all. Just pain at settling up time. 240 notes for a fecking filling!!!!!!!!! Was only in there an hour!!

Sponsored Links
Had it done a week ago. My dentist had a 2.5 week wait for an appointment to see, so went to a dentist I used before and he fitted me in a lot sooner. Crazy wait considering it's private. Anyway, he said he'd try filling, if not maybe need to do root canal. After dentist finished he thought only tiny chance of needing to re-do the root.

One week on, no pain, swelling in gum gone and can eat anything. Procedure wasn't painfull at all. Just pain at settling up time. 240 notes for a fecking filling!!!!!!!!! Was only in there an hour!!
Have you considered the running costs of a dental practice, premises, insurance, staff, equipment, calibration of equipment, staff training, without mentioning the services of qualified medical professionals

Have you considered the running costs of a dental practice, premises, insurance, staff, equipment, calibration of equipment, staff training, without mentioning the services of qualified medical professionals

And yet you can have a broken leg, or a clogged heart, mended for "nothing" because some repairs are free at point of delivery and funded from taxation, and some are not.

Back