Ukranians want more UK Dentists

Sponsored Links
Isn't that a wonderful idea. It brings new blood and new ideas to industries that could do with some fresh thinking.

Your lies were exposed as usual and now the deflection.

Mare you are so full of crap - spend less time with your hand down a toilet.

Sponsored Links
I'm pizzed off with all these freeloaders accepting our very generous hospitality then complaining about things, the Ukranians are a lot of scroungers, one near us put the word out that they needed a free smart TV they were given 2 and sold one on the bay! When they first came here the local councils were falling over themselves to give them all freebys, thats what they expect now , at the local farmers market one Uki asked how much the jars of honey were £5 she was told "but I from Ukraine" old Devon boy says "that will be £7 then. If they don't like it here go somewhere else, and that includes a lot of you!

I'm pizzed off with all these freeloaders accepting our very generous hospitality then complaining about things, the Ukranians are a lot of scroungers, one near us put the word out that they needed a free smart TV they were given 2 and sold one on the bay! When they first came here the local councils were falling over themselves to give them all freebys, thats what they expect now , at the local farmers market one Uki asked how much the jars of honey were £5 she was told "but I from Ukraine" old Devon boy says "that will be £7 then. If they don't like it here go somewhere else, and that includes a lot of you!

Britain has a long and shameful history of some people hating foreigners and especially refugees. I see algas has not changed and brandishes his enmity with pride.

Last edited:
Was this "The Real Thing"? :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much

Just goes to show that I am an innocent victim of
Crime ??

Same thing happened around my place a good while back with my neighbour

Got banged up for fraud !! Fair enough but what no body took into consideration was that he mowed my two front lawns

So they bang him up ( when he came out he moved) and I have to mow my own lawn

Yes exactly

no apology from the crown prosecution service or compensation for having to buy a mower

No body cared ( c***s )

Pretty much

Just goes to show that I am an innocent victim of
Crime ??

Same thing happened around my place a good while back with my neighbour

Got banged up for fraud !! Fair enough but what no body took into consideration was that he mowed my two front lawns

So they bang him up ( when he came out he moved) and I have to mow my own lawn

Yes exactly

no apology from the crown prosecution service or compensation for having to buy a mower

No body cared ( c***s )

Didn't you get to do a "victim impact statement" then?

(That you only became a victim afterwards though, wasn't taken into consideration).

How much more evidence is needed, that "they" are out-of-touch?

Bell ends ;)

Too many old folk combined with a low birth rate, means the gap has to be filled by immigrants.

This problem isn't confined to the UK.
Large scale immigration is now fact of life.

Watched film clip of a well known London Tube station, it was from the 1950s or 60s, it was taken at rush hour, people were flooding out of the station, not a single non white face to be seen.

Film clip of same station today at rush hour and its a case of spot the white man. Lol.

The difference is I now know we have to deal with the situation we are in
No, the difference is, I understand it is not possible to deal with the situation we are in, until our media and politicians start telling the truth.

In fact even more fundamental than that: the general public need to start understanding the problems in this country are not due to EU membership, or foreigners, or people in small boats or “woke”……the problems are due to our politicians destroying this country.

Leaving the EU wasn’t going to solve our problems nor would rejoining the EU

Sponsored Links
Back