Ukranians want more UK Dentists

It wouldn't be like it is now where we're a nation of box tickers.
The obvious place to start would be to go back to pre EU days where we made things with the British stamp of approval that was respected round the world.
Not all the cheap tat from China that's thrown in the bin within 6 months.

Sponsored Links
"The chancellor dropped hints earlier this month that he wanted to cut taxes again at the Budget. This relies on a belief that the Tories will find some kind of political alchemy that means they are able to overcome this difficulty in cutting public spending. I see absolutely no evidence to believe that they can do so. My underlying assumption is that whoever wins the next election will have to find ways of clawing back the tax cuts that the Conservatives give away between now and then."

FT.com

Yet everyone says they want less immigration, less spending etc which affects the economy so they make their views known yet can't answer this.

You just proven your hypocrisy again.

Always scuttle away.

Not just less immigration but clever immigration.
I don't get your fascination with allowing criminals into our country.

However I understand what you say about Doctors and nurses. We need them but only the good ones. The ones who are not good at their job need to be sacked and told to go home.

Australia has Policy that if you come to live and work in Australia on a work visa. You are allowed to extend your stay if you do a stint of fruit picking.

The benifit of this is you get some very clever educated young girls and boys hungry to earn money to fund their European adventure.
These clever kids bring new ideas to an industry that thinks outside a different box.

Sponsored Links
"The chancellor dropped hints earlier this month that he wanted to cut taxes again at the Budget. This relies on a belief that the Tories will find some kind of political alchemy that means they are able to overcome this difficulty in cutting public spending. I see absolutely no evidence to believe that they can do so. My underlying assumption is that whoever wins the next election will have to find ways of clawing back the tax cuts that the Conservatives give away between now and then."

FT.com
The IMF has warned them about cutting taxes...

Bodd done a runner - now saying what does a plumber know about growing the economy yet he's quick as a flash to give his view on other economic issues.

Typical Brexiteer.

Thing is with plumbers and lots of different tradesmen is that we are problem solvers.
I think running the country as second job is a little bit too much for even me.

You and Notch however just like a moan.

where has anybody said that?

freedom of movement worked pretty well

what sort of clever immigration did you want?

is it the one we have now where we have over a million vacancies, many in nursing, care, hospitality and agriculture

However I understand what you say about Doctors and nurses. We need them but only the good ones. The ones who are not good at their job need to be sacked and told to go home.

Australia has Policy that if you come to live and work in Australia on a work visa. You are allowed to extend your stay if you do a stint of fruit picking.

The benifit of this is you get some very clever educated young girls and boys hungry to earn money to fund their European adventure.
These clever kids bring new ideas to an industry that thinks outside a different box.

You like making up lies - that's not an argument it shows how desperate you are.

The good ones? How you determine that? This is childish gibberish.

As to Australia you really are making up crap as usual - that refers to 417 visa -

The Australian government stipulates that those on the 417 visa have to complete either three calendar months, or 88 days of regional specified work in an eligible industry such as farming, fishing, mining or construction.

where has anybody said that?

freedom of movement worked pretty well

what sort of clever immigration did you want?

is it the one we have now where we have over a million vacancies, many in nursing, care, hospitality and agriculture
NHS is fùckjed of its own doing. And as I've explained how Australia deals with it.

Sponsored Links
Back