Ukranians want more UK Dentists

It's not hos hatred that you need to worry about John. It's your mathes.
And your lack of ability to see past your nose.

The country is creaking, there is too many people for our dated infrastructure.

So we haven't invested.

Idiot boy tell me how do we grow the economy?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Poor racist gant can't help thinking that anyone who does not support racism, apartheid and genocide

Must be anti-jewish.

I don’t have problem with foreign dentists ect
I go to foreign dentists

One was Chinese he got struck off for improper behaviour

Yes exactly some one makes a complaint backed up
By some one else and the bloke gets struck off
What about me ???

I had to find another dentist
No compensation no apology from those who struck him off over alleged sexual mis conduct
( he got 6 months as well) he never interfered with me ( afaik) and in any event he was cheap as well

And I am an innocent victim of the caper
It's very easy to get the wrong end of the stick with those glasses the dentist wear.

Your asking a plumber. Now that's really silly.

Yet everyone says they want less immigration, less spending etc which affects the economy so they make their views known yet can't answer this.

You just proven your hypocrisy again.

Always scuttle away.

Bod thinks brexit, Conservative governments and stopping immigration is the answer

Bodd done a runner - now saying what does a plumber know about growing the economy yet he's quick as a flash to give his view on other economic issues.

Typical Brexiteer.

The square mile is where the economy's grown and the plebs get the scraps from the table.
Mass immigration is about something entirely different under the smokescreen of growing the economy that you've fallen hook line and sinker for.

The square mile is where the economy's grown and the plebs get the scraps from the table.
Mass immigration is about something entirely different under the smokescreen of growing the economy that you've fallen hook line and sinker for.

How is the economy grown in the square mile? Thats referring to banking and finance. Thats the only driver of the economy?

You know what the factors of production are?

What is mass immigration to you? Numbers.

So tell me how would you grow the economy.

I wonder why health and education have deteriorated so much?

Something must have caused it.

Gant thinks its foreigners.

Hello, what's this?

chrome_screenshot_31 Jan 2024 09_53_24 GMT.png

Sponsored Links
Back