Ukranians want more UK Dentists

In fact even more fundamental than that: the general public need to start understanding the problems in this country are not due to EU membership, or foreigners, or people in small boats or “woke”……the problems are due to our politicians destroying this country

So if you had a big ship that was full (no rooms) not enough food on board.
The captain of the shoddy ship was only interested in money to sale on a ship we all knew was tired and worn out. (Could possibly sink)
Not enough crew medical or catering staff.

Would you invite more people on board.

Sponsored Links
The problem with the Brexit we have now is it's a pi*s poor Brexit because the politicians and civil servants have made it that way, because their hearts not in it.
Nothing wrong with the principal of Brexit where the elected government make the rules and if the voters don't like how they're doing it they vote another party in who you think will make a better fist of it.
The problem lies when the two major parties aren't interested in making it work.

The captain of the shoddy ship was only interested in money to sale on a ship we all knew was tired and worn out. (Could possibly sink)

I'd throw the captain overboard, and get a decent one. (y)

Sponsored Links
Not that I need a dentist.

Think I do. Getting pain in gum in area of upper molar on right side. Caused by pressure when chewing food. Gets worse through day as aggravated by eating. Overnight it eases to almost nothing, then gradually gets worse through day due to pressure on it when eating. Not agony, but something's going on in the gum above the tooth. Don't know what it is, no outward signs in gum except bit of pain in area when pressed on with finger. Suppose I better make the call. Prepare for pain. In the wallet!

Last edited:
Thuink I do. Getting pain in gum in area of upper molar on right side. Cause by pressure when chewing food. Gets worse through day as aggravated by eating. Overnight it eases to almost nothing, then gradually gets worse through day due to pressure on it when eating. Not agony, but something's going on in the gum above the tooth. Don't know what it is, no outward signs in gum except bit of pain in area when pressed on with finger. Suppose I better make the call. Prepare for pain. In the wallet!
Sounds like root canal work needed to me. I’ve had it done twice, no real biggie but they don’t half drill right up into the tooth to get at the root. Probably 30-35mm. Once done, if you ever need a filling on that tooth in the future, you don’t even need an injection as the nerve is not there any more.

Apart from mentioning that a previous long standing female captain had sold the engine and lifeboats to foreign buyers, your description perfectly describes not so Great Britain - as well as the stupidity of open border, 'refugees welcome' libertards.

We're sunk! :(

Film clip of same station today at rush hour and its a case of spot the white man. Lol.

A curious way of saying that people of immigrant heritage are valuable members of society.

Even racists like your post.

Sounds like root canal work needed to me. I’ve had it done twice, no real biggie but they don’t half drill right up into the tooth to get at the root. Probably 30-35mm. Once done, if you ever need a filling on that tooth in the future, you don’t even need an injection as the nerve is not there any more.

Thanks for the info - that's what I feared. Which teeth did you have done - front, premolar, molar? Did you have them crowned after, because they say the drilling out of middle of tooth weakens them?

Think I do. Getting pain in gum in area of upper molar on right side. Caused by pressure when chewing food. Gets worse through day as aggravated by eating. Overnight it eases to almost nothing, then gradually gets worse through day due to pressure on it when eating. Not agony, but something's going on in the gum above the tooth. Don't know what it is, no outward signs in gum except bit of pain in area when pressed on with finger. Suppose I better make the call. Prepare for pain. In the wallet!

Oh yeah, but you can't live with dental pain.

To add its always better to get it checked out earlier instead of hoping it will go away, its like those pesky little leaks until they become a big problem.

Unfortunatley sometimes we delay and it works out ok but sometimes we delay and the costs multiply.

Last edited:

You obviously need sufficient crew and medical staff to keep the ship and passengers going.

You could also invite some of the passengers to get off their fat arses and become useful members of society. In extremis, they would have to.

You obviously need sufficient crew and medical staff to keep the ship and passengers going.

You could also invite some of the passengers to get off their fat arses and become useful members of society. In extremis, they would have to.
I’d start by throwing overboard all those doing feck all except for running around saying "We're all doomed".

Thanks for the info - that's what I feared. Which teeth did you have done - front, premolar, molar? Did you have them crowned after, because they say the drilling out of middle of tooth weakens them?
A bottom premolar and a top eye tooth. No crowns, just fillings. Top one was done in two stages - first it was drilled and packed with some wadding and a temporary filling because there was an infection there and sealing it in could cause trouble so was given antibiotics to get rid of infection first. Went back a week or so later for the wadding to be removed and the tooth permanently filled. The filling cracked about 8 years later so he just drilled it out and refilled it with no anaesthetic. Didn’t feel a thing.

A curious way of saying that people of immigrant heritage are valuable members of society.

Even racists like your post.
I don't really have views either way.
Its just an observation.
I believe that mass immigration is now a fact of life.
Its a global phenomenon and no one country on its own, can do anything about it.

Sponsored Links
Back