Let's NOT give £350m extra each week to the NHS! A better idea....

But drug companies will still have to pass any news drugs through the EMA, and our new department to get them to market in the UK, and they won't just make them for us.
Is that necessary if we simply say that anything approved by the EMA is good enough for us?

Sponsored Links
Is that necessary if we simply say that anything approved by the EMA is good enough for us?
So you'd be happy just doing what the EU tells us to do with no input?

Seriously though, we would at least need a Marketing Authorisations dept, and the EU could impose inspections etc. for any imports. The latter could work both ways of course.

We would need to maintain an equivalence of standards - we follow what the EMA dictate, to maintain trade with the EU.

"Pharmacovigilance" will have to be duplicated.
http://ec.europa.eu/health/human-use/pharmacovigilance_en

R&D funding will be lost in the UK as well to a large extent.

I could go on.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Stop pointing out all the bad bits about Brexit Wobs, M itch finds it awfully tedious.

Entertain him with some good bits about Brexit.

Anything?

Stop pointing out all the bad bits about Brexit Wobs, M itch finds it awfully tedious.

Entertain him with some good bits about Brexit.

Anything?
I'm sure Brexiteers will get a nice warm glowy feeling as we go through Brexit. There.

And we could come up with some better EWC codes for waste, as the current ones are rubbish. [sarcasm]I'm sure it will totally be worth it[/sarcasm]

Earn cash in hand. Buy gold. That's my motto.

Well I must say I'm a bit sorry for you. Being a tax-dodger means your pension isn't as good as it should be, and I see the world price of gold has dropped 25% in the last five years. You would have done better putting cash under the mattress.

I see my middling pension fund went up by 80% in the same period.

Back