NHS chiefs tell Theresa May it is time to curb privatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And we will not get given back a single one of the opt-outs we negotiated before.

Not one.

Well we best not leave then. All we need now is a leader to reshape the EU (it does need reshaping - but not the idiotic notion it must be destroyed push by right wingers who are being manipulated).

As a country we could have been that leader from its inception, were we not afflicted with endemic contempt for foreigners and a ludicrously over-inflated belief in our specialness.

Sponsored Links
As a country we could have been that leader from its inception, were we not afflicted with endemic contempt for foreigners and a ludicrously over-inflated belief in our specialness.

Every country has its idiots.

The Germans are the leaders of the EU there is no way they would let the old enemy Britain usurp their position.

The person to blame for the UK leaving the EU is Tony Blair, this ejit opened the floodgates of mass immigration and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

I was very interested to see DP's reply to that question.

It was as I expected

" . . . . . "

You spend your time moaning about inequality, but I dont suppose it affects you personally.

The Germans are the leaders of the EU there is no way they would let the old enemy Britain usurp their position.

With talk like that we will get nowhere. We were enemies of the US once - are we now? Do you work with Germans or anyone who isn't British? I have colleagues from all over the world - talent doesn't know nationalities.

With talk like that we will get nowhere. We were enemies of the US once - are we now? Do you work with Germans or anyone who isn't British? I have colleagues from all over the world - talent doesn't know nationalities.
Correct,but politics does.Germany not running the EU for a larf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back