NHS chiefs tell Theresa May it is time to curb privatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Or a sweeping generalisation to suit your 'every leave voter is a racist' narrative.
It's not a "sweeping generalisation".

Many polls show the extent to which immigration was the most, or one of the most, significant reasons for people voting leave, and since there are no facts which show that their "concerns" had any validity, then their "concerns" were actually just prejudices, and prejudices against people of other nationalities etc is racism.

Then there were the dreadful racist elements of the leave campaign - the "breaking point" poster and all that.

Anybody who was not a racist would have looked at what the Leave campaign was saying and turned their back on the whole lot of them.

By their friends shall ye know them.

Sponsored Links
It's not a "sweeping generalisation".

Many polls show the extent to which immigration was the most, or one of the most, significant reasons for people voting leave, and since there are no facts which show that their "concerns" had any validity, then their "concerns" were actually just prejudices, and prejudices against people of other nationalities etc is racism.

Polls can only ever show the opinions of those who respond to polls. In a recent poll of snivelling left wing scum, 9 out of 10 of them failed to define racism correctly. Of those 9, 8 of those displayed unconscious racist tendencies.

Then there were the dreadful racist elements of the leave campaign - the "breaking point" poster and all that.

Anybody who was not a racist would have looked at what the Leave campaign was saying and turned their back on the whole lot of them.

By their friends shall ye know them.

Do you think that everyone who voted to leave is a racist?

Do you think that everyone who voted to leave is a racist?
Yes, I do, for the reasons I expounded earlier.

There is no getting away from the fact that if you were not so repulsed by the racist elements in the Leave campaigning that you turned your back on them then you were accepting and supporting them.

There can be no bystanders - you cannot cherry-pick. By their friends shall ye know them is true.

There is no getting away from the fact that if you were not so repulsed by the racist elements in the Leave campaigning that you turned your back on them then you were accepting and supporting them.

There can be no bystanders - you cannot cherry-pick. By their friends shall ye know them is true.

So, if I can prove to you that some of the folk who voted to remain are indeed racists, then you'll turn your back on the remain campaign???

Can you show any racist campaign messages from the Remain campaign?

Yes. Quite a few.

Although that isn't related to the spout that you are ****ting. The spout you are ****ting is that every leave voter is a racist. Prove to the t'internets that every leave voter is a racist & I will gladly show you several instances of racism by remainers.

What utter utter twaddle nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back