Charing Cross Hospital to be sold off

Is it a full moon?
Are the loonies about?
upload_2017-6-17_0-59-9.png

Sponsored Links
Actually, that is what the Muslims did to the babies in Georgia.. They decapitated the entire population of the town of Tbilisi, the babies, they smashed their heads on rocks and cast their corpses into the Mtkvari river..... The population of Georgia is said not to have increased in generations due to them defending against invading Muslims.
You forgot to include your reference to your information source. I will do it for you:
https://facingislam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/
Some snippets from that source:
The only thing I really wish to add is an observation about President Obama. I think it is fair and accurate to characterize him as an 'antichrist' figure.....
By this I mean that Obama, in everything he has done and said, shows himself to be inclined in his heart towards Islam, desiring at the same time to advance the agenda of the secularists, atheists and neo-pagans, and in direct opposition to Christian orthodoxy.

FFS!

Sponsored Links
That is not my reference, it may be yours but not mine
So what is your reference?
Are you a friend of Roger?
In a single day, one hundred thousand Georgians revealed their perfect love for our Lord, and each was in turn sanctified with the crown of martyrdom.
All those Georgians who suffered and were crucified for Christ have had their names and good works raised to the heavens, and among them the Georgian Church recognizes a few remarkable individuals whom the Lord has set forth as an example for generations to come.
http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/7213.htm
or just another crackpot?

So what is your reference?
Are you a friend of Roger?
http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/7213.htm
or just another crackpot?
My reference? The Nayeb restaurant just off Independance square full of Georgian officers, gallons of wine and Chacha during the recent NATO conference in Tibilisi....While you google, some of us go there..What the Muslims did to the Georgian is taught in school, they will never forgive or forget.

My reference? The Nayeb restaurant just off Independance square full of Georgian officers, gallons of wine and Chacha during the recent NATO conference in Tibilisi....While you google, some of us go there..What the Muslims did to the Georgian is taught in school, they will never forgive or forget.
Prejudicial folklore, drunken stories, anecdotal tales, and urban mythology then.:rolleyes:

Prejudicial folklore, drunken stories, anecdotal tales, and urban mythology then.:rolleyes:
And a steely resolve to keep the muslims at bay... You don't get any trouble with Ramadan marches over there. So teaching a countries history in school is urban mythology? Huh?

Do I lie? What is my religion? Do I have a religion? Maybe I am god...Who knows?
The amazing thing about religious fanatics is that they willingly and intentionally lie and deceive, (and far worse) in the name of their religion.
How they 'square' that with their 'creator' when they approach 'judgement day' I am amazed.
"I lied (or worse) in your name, please forgive me, I did it for you, Lord" FFS!

The amazing thing about religious fanatics is that they willingly and intentionally lie and deceive, (and far worse) in the name of their religion.
How they 'square' that with their 'creator' when they approach 'judgement day' I am amazed.
"I lied (or worse) in your name, please forgive me, I did it for you, Lord" FFS!
But what if I am your God and you don't believe me?... What then?

Sponsored Links
Back