Chartwell green cill end cap supplier?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, Can anyone help?

I have just done a lovely house full of Liniar Chartwell Green windows and doors.
Liniar do not do a matching cill end cap so my supplier has sent black ones :eek:

I know both my patio door supplier and my Solidor supplier have access to woodgrain Chartwell green cill end caps that are a perfect fit (see pics below) I have asked both of them multiple times if they could sell me some or give me details for their supplier. Both of them say no problem they will ring me back but never do.

Does anyone know who makes them or a trade supplier for them?

IMG_1874_zpsrveszrd0.jpg

IMG_1875_zpsmcyfgmff.jpg

IMG_1877_zpszzdpb6cr.jpg

Sponsored Links
I have ordered and now got in Chartwell green spray paint plus some special cleaning stuff and my Liniar guys have sent me a bunch of white ones as the paint people said they would be better for painting.

But if I can find a supplier for the foiled ones it would look even better. The customer does architectural plans for big jobs so I would like to go a bit above and beyond as he may well be recommending me to his future clients.

Sponsored Links
Spectus and Deuckinnik also do Chartwell Green Cill caps, I may have some lying in the workshop , as we didn't need to use the last lot, but not sure if the profiling is the same ...I'm not in the office till Wednesday though....

Just paint a foiled cap mate the dimples on the foiled should still show through if you do thin coats.

Liniar don't do foiled end caps at all so I just painted some plain white ones in the end for this job.
I have since found out that those cill end caps are Kommerling though if anyone has a similar situation in the future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back