Cheap caulk nozzles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been running very low on spare caulking nozzles, so I thought I would check out chinese suppliers on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144120488617?hash=item218e4022a9:g:Oq8AAOSwvYhgrdFh

A tenner, and two weeks later, I now have 100 spare nozzles (sold by forestytore).

They cost me 10p each and are reasonable quality. That's works out to about 3 times cheaper than buying them from a decorators' merchant.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Always have lots of spares.When using a lot of sealants at once I use just the one nozzle which builds up a supply, also save the used nozzles and leave them in garage for a few weeks after which a screw in the thick end will extract the entire old silicon/sealant in one.

Always have lots of spares.When using a lot of sealants at once I use just the one nozzle which builds up a supply, also save the used nozzles and leave them in garage for a few weeks after which a screw in the thick end will extract the entire old silicon/sealant in one.
Stick an airline gun in the narrow end ,the solid plug comes out like a bullet:D

Same here, I'm really tight with them, and have managed to build up a good stock! :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Don't you get a free nozzle with every tube you buy? Have a word with the merchants if not. :cautious:

Don't you get a free nozzle with every tube you buy? Have a word with the merchants if not. :cautious:

You do get a free nozzle but these days I might be using 4 different colours of CT1 and various caulks/silicones on a given job. And if I am working on 4 different sites the product in the tube soon goes off (especially when working with MS polymers).

As I said earlier, when I was primarily using caulk only, I had dozens and dozens of spare tubes.

Prior to purchasing these nozzles, I would be on site with a 5*70 screw trying to pull the crud out.

Prior to purchasing these nozzles, I would be on site with a 5*70 screw trying to pull the crud out.
Have you seen the guns like the Tajima which have a fold away "poker" on the side of the body? Also there are caulk savers (replaceable tips for the nozzles)

Have you seen the guns like the Tajima which have a fold away "poker" on the side of the body? Also there are caulk savers (replaceable tips for the nozzles)

It had never dawned on me that the pins were for unclogging the nozzles...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back