Which Sliding mitre saw question Again... Sorry

Hi 10monty

I've been using it quite s bit and yes I would recommend it unless your a very skilled chippy

Anything more would have been overkill I believe at my experience level

I'd certainly recommend more teeth on the blade and a stand to secure it and hold longer lengths of wood as the clamp that it comes with isn't fantastic but it manages as long as the other end of your length of wood is propped level,

Sponsored Links
I was going to get a stand actually. I have a non sliding mitre saw and it winds me up being on the floor with it.
I want it primarily for studwork, skirting and architrave. That blade be good enough for those tasks??

Glad you're getting on ok with it

I was going to get a stand actually. I have a non sliding mitre saw and it winds me up being on the floor with it.
I want it primarily for studwork, skirting and architrave. That blade be good enough for those tasks??

Glad you're getting on ok with it

Yeah, for stud work the blade is fine, even for skirting it's not too bad. For the price I think it's a bargain bit of kit for a keen DIY'er

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back