Cheap kitchen?

2e. All payments due prior to the delivery of goods must be paid to 'Kitchens' in cash or bankers draft.
2f. All payments due for C.O.D. (Cash on delivery) goods must be paid for by cash or bankers draft.
now is that not a warning sign if ever i saw one!

no protection from Consumer Credit Act ie no protection from your Credit card company

Sponsored Links
That Watchdog was a classic , as that numbty Boss who hails from Ancoats IS a prize TOSSPOT.....
many years ago he tried with his lil street urchin gang to take on the Manc doors ,lol the Cheetham Hill Mob ,taught him a lesson , 4 week hospital
best about it is he still lives in Millionares row in Chester belt an drives the the top cars from MUG /PUNTERS buying snide/Cr*p china imports of half kitchens ,
TRUST ME As A COUSIN WORKED AT THE WAREHOUSE ..
CUSTOMERS ARE SCUMBAG LOSERS :) !!!!! on notices pinned up by management ..hmmm

YOUR ORDER WILL NEVER BE CORRECT
sorry shouting but realise they are CONMEN......
go for a b/q/shed cheap kitchen at least there you may get some help on complaints
at this Marks (I think thats his name ,Im horrible with names , Im sure JulieL/Burchill knows him ?,lol,he is a real flash get from way back bet he charmed her in an old club of the day ,lol??? eh burchill ??)
anyway the complaint phoneline is a repeat /music stream after 25min it goes too a 50p a min line , where it rings an rings (this C*** /Mark said if they were daft to stay on that long for an answer ,I need to make money off these Pond scum ...)

Moz said:
Im sure JulieL/Burchill knows him ?,lol,he is a real flash get from way back bet he charmed her in an old club of the day ,lol??? eh burchill ??)

You'd be suprised at who I know Moz! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
- I might even know you!!!!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've come across a few famous people and several of the well known Manchester & Salford gangsters on my 'travels' - maybe I'll write a book one day eh! ;)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Im sure JulieL/Burchill knows him ?,lol,he is a real flash get from way back bet he charmed her in an old club of the day ,lol??? eh burchill ??)

You'd be suprised at who I know Moz! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
- I might even know you!!!!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've come across a few famous people and several of the well known Manchester & Salford gangsters on my 'travels' - maybe I'll write a book one day eh! ;)

Back