cheap wood burning stove

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anyone know where i can get a cheap contemporary wood burning stove from at a reasonable price.

cheers

jon

Sponsored Links
the stove is the cheapest part off the install complying with the regs will add possibly 4-£800 dependant on whats required

I used to live in Spain where we had a cheap wood burning stove.
It was cheap to buy, used loads of wood and put out little heat as most of it went straight up the chimney.

My friends bought an expensive one and used few logs. Their house was also warm.

We spent more on logs on the first year than they did in 3 - the savings would have bought us a decent stove and left us in pocket.

I will never buy a cheap one again, so bear this in mind if you plan to use it often and stay in the house for long...!

Sponsored Links
Contemporary? Try FireBelly, Esse, Termotec, Dan Skan....Assuming that you want the kit to last.... Failing that try Machine Mart

I have a mate with a Firefox one and it is pretty reasonable. I have a Portway Contemporary 2 which was about twice the price and is a bit more efficent.

hunggaur";p="2559925 said:
hi does anyone know where i can get a cheap contemporary wood burning stove from at a reasonable price.

We have closed our showroom. These retailed for over £900:

http://www.jetmaster.co.za/htm/fireplaces-wood-hex-1000.htm

We have ONE ex display - never been fired, but has some marks and scuffs - but wood burners will not stay pristine anyway. Will sell for £380 cash & carry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back