cheek

B

breezer

in todays post i received my renewal application for a watergardening magazine, trouble is its now Novemeber, the start issue date is May 05, renewal date is March 06. (it is also signed by the editor who is no longer there, think i will send it back to them)

my point is i wonder how many people get a subscription renewal earlier and PAY IT with out looking at the date, i have a similar thing from my website host, over 11 years i would pay for 12 as each year they would send it 1 month earlier than the last, IF i paid it, but i wait untill its due, not one month early

Sponsored Links
Nice one Breezer..I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets miffed by this sly attempt by certain compnaies to get us to pay for things long before they are due..

the subscription still runs for the year all you are doing is paying a month in advance, you will not lose a month a year as suggested? you still get the right number of copies anually don't you?

yep same with my mags. why cant theyt get the bloody date right on them as well. why do i get octobers issue in august???

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
yep same with my mags. why cant theyt get the b****y date right on them as well. why do i get octobers issue in august???
it's that they are printed in advance and as a subscriber you are getting the benefit of receiving your magazines earlier than the retailers.

Thermo
yep same with my mags. why cant theyt get the b****y date right on them as well. why do i get octobers issue in august???

Back