Chicken coop/run

RMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have built a chicken coop and run/enclosure in my garden. I'm trying to work out what will best to put on the ground within the enclosure.

I don't want to leave it all as grass/mud as they will just make a mess. The size is about 30m ² . It can be prone to flooding a little bit with excessive rain.

Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Google is not the answer to everything Starspark. If this was the case then DIYnot and other 'help' forums would be virtually none existent.

You are quite a funny guy. If only you were this funny in the electrics forum then maybe you would not have been outed for your incompetance. (link provided) I find the comments made against you by some very interesting such as deranged and accusing you of stalking. Hopefully the moderator still has his eye on you.

//www.diynot.com/forums/electrics/question-for-the-electricians.327120/page-3

You are a professional troll, I'll give you that. Someone that has been banned numerous times for your inappropriate post content. The master in sabotage when it come to DIYnot forums and the owner of many usernames.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back