Child benefit abroad

Sponsored Links
Saint Bob Geldof seems to have got his way, doesn't he? We appear to be feeding the world, or at least some of it.

I must say I agree with Call Me Dave, but I'll believe it when I see it. On the other hand, perhaps even he is beginning to realise the foolishness of remaining under the EU jackboot.

Trouble with Dave is, It's always tomorrow.

Bit like those old bar signs - 'free drinks tomorrow'.

'Politicians who will actually do something for the good of the law-abiding majority in their country and carry out all their election manifesto promises - tomorrow'. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Just like all the politicians he is getting jumpy with an election around the corner. Once the polling booths close it will be business as usual.
The bosses who do well out of cheap labour have far more clout than the masses who in theory can vote for what they want.

Trouble is you can only pick the least of several evils you cannot dictate what a parties policy will be.
The only hope we have is if UKIP got a substantial vote, but as usual the mindless party faithful that decided what party to vote for years ago because they aspire to be in a certain social order, will trot out faithfully and the status quo will be maintained.

If only everybody was a floating voter we might have a chance of a good government.
But most pick a party like a football club and blindly support it even though the players are happy to sign for the biggest payout and it bears no relation to the original local team they supported as a child.

A bloke that lives local to and has his hair cut at my Mrs barbers shop.

He's english, on the dole, likes in a rented house in an undesirable area full of eastern europeans, his landlady is asian and his rent is paid direct to her. Over the years the eastern europeans have quadrupled in the area and as a consequence he seems to have befriended a handfull, some live next door, some live 10 streets away.

Anyway through a friend of a friend he took this bird in who just came over from Slovakia and her digs fell through, effectively he is subletting his second bedroom to her. Over timeh he got quite friendly with this bird and they kind of acted lke a couple even though he's late 50's and she's mid 30's, he always introduced her as his partner yet she would screw her face up and they also bickered a lot.

Recently she got herself pregnant by a polish bloke, if nothing else it proves there was nothing between her and the english bloke, anyway the relationship didn't last and the pole took off and she was more than happy. After a while she decides to go back home to slovakia to 'mamma' but she still keeps in touch with english bloke here and is always threatening to come back and visit, well a few months ago she did and she stayed for a few weeks.

Well unbeknown to me, i have since found out that the authorities here are not aware she has moved back to slovakia, her mail still gets delivered to the english blokes house, shes claiming housing benefit and child benefit too i assume into an english bank account, tell me this isn't right, she doesn't even live here anymore but she's claiming from our system, if shes doing it how many others are doing it.

I desperatley want to report both of them but who do you go to, i know her full name, her childs name, the address, his full name.

No wonder the country is on its knees

Trouble with Dave is, It's always tomorrow.
American psychobabble introduced the usefulness of repeating affirmations to oneself as a method of changing behaviour patterns. The key is to say "I do.." or "I am.." as in you are doing something in the present tense, rather than "I will.." or "I am going to..". Although it sounds daft, it does actually work.

Thus there is a huge difference in the likelihood of changing your behaviour if you say "I am an non smoker" rather than "I am going to quit smoking".

This posturing by Dave of what he is going to do is of little value. If he said "I have invoked article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty which now mandates a renegotiation of our relationship with Europe since it indicates out intention to leave" would be far more credible.

He's english, on the dole, likes in a rented house in an undesirable area full of eastern europeans, his landlady is asian and his rent is paid direct to her. Over the years the eastern europeans have quadrupled in the area and as a consequence he seems to have befriended a handfull, some live next door, some live 10 streets away.

Anyway through a friend of a friend he took this bird in who just came over from Slovakia and her digs fell through, effectively he is subletting his second bedroom to her. Over timeh he got quite friendly with this bird and they kind of acted lke a couple even though he's late 50's and she's mid 30's, he always introduced her as his partner yet she would screw her face up and they also bickered a lot.

Recently she got herself pregnant by a polish bloke, if nothing else it proves there was nothing between her and the english bloke, anyway the relationship didn't last and the pole took off and she was more than happy. After a while she decides to go back home to slovakia to 'mamma' but she still keeps in touch with english bloke here and is always threatening to come back and visit, well a few months ago she did and she stayed for a few weeks.

Well unbeknown to me, i have since found out that the authorities here are not aware she has moved back to slovakia, her mail still gets delivered to the english blokes house, shes claiming housing benefit and child benefit too i assume into an english bank account, tell me this isn't right, she doesn't even live here anymore but she's claiming from our system, if shes doing it how many others are doing it.

I desperatley want to report both of them but who do you go to, i know her full name, her childs name, the address, his full name.

Edit, also forgot to mention the reason she came back a few months ago wasn't to visit, she came back to have some sort of medical procedure to her woman parts, then f**ks off back home :evil:

tell me this isn't right, she doesn't even live here anymore but she's claiming from our system, if shes doing it how many others are doing it.

It isn't right. We are the ones paying for her, and I'm absolutely sure that she is not alone. The trouble is that these people quickly learn all the ins and outs of the system and all its loopholes, of which I'm sure there are many.

I would definitely turn her in. OK, I know some would say it's not playing the white man (oops, are we still allowed to say that?), but we're not schoolboys any more. As far as I'm concerned, on a personal note it amounts to her stealing my money.

Cut to the chase. Did you give it one.??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

she wont get any housing
or at least not in her own right if they are claiming as a couple
he will get the couples allowance and the housing benefit
if she is the one claiming she must sign on ever other week

When Britain was at the peak if it’s power and influence the rich did well on wealth based on workers in sweat shops and unsafe factories paid the lowest rates of pay.

The everyday people basically lived a subsistence life. That’s how the wealthy like it and if they can get somebody desperate for a job to travel miles and live in squalor away from their family for a pittance that suits them very well!

It looks good for their mates in the government on the balance sheet, now if they could only get rid of the welfare state, the unions, employment laws and reopen the work houses…………..

Sponsored Links
Back