Child benefit abroad

A bloke that lives local to and has his hair cut at my Mrs barbers shop./..........

Another, I have a friend, who's uncle works with a mate, who told his brother/............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need for that was there!

It's a true story and they both come in the shop, he comes in everyday for a chat and to keep warm and to scrounge cups of tea cos his Electrics gone, when she was here she followed him around and came in too. He's admitted doing what he and she are doing so it's not a case of hearsay, it's come from the horses mouth. I sit next to him and we talk about F1, the bloke and this situation is very much real

And if that wasn't enough he's just took another girl in to help another one of his Slovakian mates out, this ones Latvian though, bit of a looker too but then again I'm married so....... ;)

Sponsored Links
It's a true story and they both come in the shop, he comes in everyday for a chat and to keep warm and to scrounge cups of tea cos his Electrics gone, when she was here she followed him around and came in too. He's admitted doing what he and she are doing so it's not a case of hearsay, it's come from the horses mouth. I sit next to him and we talk about F1, the bloke and this situation is very much real

And if that wasn't enough he's just took another girl in to help another one of his Slovakian mates out, this ones Latvian though, bit of a looker too but then again I'm married so....... ;)
So despite this person's open admission to credit fraud, yet he can't afford his electricity, and you're happy to believe his stories. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit, also forgot to mention the reason she came back a few months ago wasn't to visit, she came back to have some sort of medical procedure to her woman parts, then f**ks off back home :evil:

No doubt she discussed this with you also. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

So despite this person's open admission to credit fraud, yet he can't afford his electricity, and you're happy to believe his stories. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep, he's always skint cos he's either in town with his other dole friends wandering about, at the pub or just buying silly things he doesn't need, even Brighthouse keep ringing him daily for money cos he's had a 42" tv and a washing machine off them

A bloke that lives local to and has his hair cut at my Mrs barbers shop./..........

Another, I have a friend, who's uncle works with a mate, who told his brother/............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need for that was there!

It's a true story and they both come in the shop, he comes in everyday for a chat and to keep warm and to scrounge cups of tea

Just ignore discodancer. He/she's just a ****stirrer.

Hang on! David Cameron comes in to scrounge cups of tea? :LOL:
I presume your wife has received her MBE by now.

Back