China and climate change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
China is going to build more coal fired power stations next year than exist in the entire US

Yep in one year :LOL:

They have one of the first electrify propelled cargo ships

Delivering coal to power stations :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
China is going to build more coal fired power stations next year than exist in the entire US

As a further swipe at Australia for calling for an independent inquiry into the covid source, some months back they slapped an 80% tariff on Aussie beef, they've now banned imports of coal from Australia, now they're having power outages as they need that coal for the power stations.

China's own goal on Australian coal ban gives traders a massive free kick (msn.com)

The thing I don't understand about coal fired power stations is do they kick out more CO2 than say the average wildfire?

Sponsored Links

We're taxed to the bones because of this boll@x they call "climate emergency".
There's an open war against anyone not driving a prius or a bicycle.
Our politicians kiss the chinese backside and as a response the chinese build coal stations, build dams so to deprive other countries and environment of water, throw all of their rubbish in the sea and rivers without even attempting to show some recycling effort.
And they want me to believe they're taxing me in my best interest.
Boll@x!

The thing I don't understand about coal fired power stations is do they kick out more CO2 than say the average wildfire?
Big difference is; wild bush fires are only releasing CO2 that has been recently borrowed from the atmosphere where as coal is releasing CO2 that was stored away 300 million years ago.

after the wildfire, within a decade or so it will have all started to grow back thus recapturing all the CO2 released during the fire. You can't really ever recapure the co2 released from the coal, coal can't be reformed.

burning fossil fuels is also in addition to wildfires, wildfires are going to happen whether we burn coal or not.

Questions to get the climate change brigade in a rage...
1. Do you want the climate to stop changing? (That would be the end of earth as we know it)
2. How much CO2 a volcanic eruption generates? (More than we do in a year)
3. Is CO2 bad for the environment? (Historical levels point towards a very green environment in line with high levels of CO2, in fact, they pump CO2 in greenhouses to get better crops. Plants love CO2)
4. Why don't you focus on eliminating use of plastic where possible instead of taxing people?
5. With my taxes, are you going to pay mother nature so to stop climate change?
6. Most importantly, why don't you challenge "emerging countries" that are polluting 99% of the environment and instead you tax me because I don't drive a prius?
7. Anyone driving a prius has blood on their hands, research lithium and cobalt mines slavery and accidents. Why do you insist on imposing this vehicle on us?

People need to understand that we're a little speck of dust in the planet life. Earth is massive and doesn't end at ground level.

1. Climate change is to n extent is irever
Oops

Last edited:
Global warming cannot be reversed

The polar ice caps will continue to melt

By 2050 country's like Indonesia Vietnam Bangladesh will be unable to sustain there populations or cese to exist

Going out for drive in a bit in the 6.6 1980 V8

everything that happens leads us to the natural end of mankind on the planet.
A blip in the universe. There is no changing it.

Global warming cannot be reversed

The polar ice caps will continue to melt

By 2050 country's like Indonesia Vietnam Bangladesh will be unable to sustain there populations or cese to exist

Going out for drive in a bit in the 6.6 1980 V8
Couldn't afford to go far? Is that because of the fuel, or would it not go far?

upload_2020-12-27_13-24-19.png
upload_2020-12-27_13-24-19.png

upload_2020-12-27_13-28-57.png

Big difference is; wild bush fires are only releasing CO2 that has been recently borrowed from the atmosphere where as coal is releasing CO2 that was stored away 300 million years ago.

after the wildfire, within a decade or so it will have all started to grow back thus recapturing all the CO2 released during the fire. You can't really ever recapure the co2 released from the coal, coal can't be reformed.

burning fossil fuels is also in addition to wildfires, wildfires are going to happen whether we burn coal or not.

Wildfires have burned for very many of the millenia since the coal was laid down. Indeed, that coal seam was no doubt laid during a wildfire.

How deep is your confidence in your beliefs?

Sponsored Links
Back