Hypocritical hysterics...

M

mdf290

Lol . .

I wonder how many of the peole still bleating about the miners . . boo hoo! have even stopped to think for one second what they are actually suggesting.

I mean how many of the people in the street parties yesterday have ever had a home heated by coal?
How many of them today would scrape out the ashes and set a new fire so they could boil a kettle for their morning cuppa? I mean if the mining industry had been saved we could have had lots of useful things like steam powered cars lol and erm.. sorry already run out of ideas...

Strange thing is I remember left wing eco policy after eco policy refusing coal powered power stations in favour of wind or solar power.

The ignorance and embarrasment of dragging up the poor old miners again after all these years... its ferkin hilarious. :D

The truth is the miners had stuffed the price of coal so sky high even domestic customers changed to gas and electricity faster than you could say irrelevant.

If I hear one more whinging mining representative on the radio today I think I will actually . . .

laugh and celebrate their pathetic misery.

Sponsored Links
But but but....

Clean coal technology, which doesn't yet exist and is mired in corruption that will save us!!!!

Never mind clean coal technology costs multiple of times more, and would be more expensive than all that lovely gas we can frack for (which causes less pollution).

ALL HAIL THE MINERS

Soviet-Communist-Posters.jpg

I mean how many of the people in the street parties yesterday have ever had a home heated by coal?
How many of them today would scrape out the ashes and set a new fire so they could boil a kettle for their morning cuppa? I mean if the mining industry had been saved we could have had lots of useful things like steam powered cars lol and erm.. sorry already run out of ideas...

The truth is the miners had stuffed the price of coal so sky high even domestic customers changed to gas and electricity faster than you could say irrelevant.
Oh dear...

Most coal was used to fire power stations, not fuel fires in the home...:rolleyes:

The actual truth is that the subsidised 'rush for gas' made coal look expensive for power generation...

And your ignorant post is another one of her legacies - dumbing down people like you! ;)

Sponsored Links

Oh dear...

Most coal was used to fire power stations, not fuel fires in the home...:rolleyes:

The actual truth is that the subsidised 'rush for gas' made coal look expensive for power generation...

And your ignorant post is another one of her legacies - dumbing down people like you! ;)

Put your violin away coal was never sustainable , if their own greed hadn't finished them off then the next green policy would have regardless of Labour or Conservative. Miners went the same way as the shipyards and many other businesses. manufacturing in this country was let to fade in the headlong rush for cheap foreign imports.
At least the miners got a lot of support in the shape of grants given to companies to set up in those areas. Quite ironic then that lots of those industries again failed because Blair did not support UK manufacturing against a tide of imports from outside the EU in the rush for globalisation. The only problem with creating a world market as we are seeing now is that when one economy falters all the rest crash down with it too.

Me Ignorant . . . lol please . . you are the one with much to learn.

The only problem with creating a world market as we are seeing now is that when one economy falters all the rest crash down with it too.

Me Ignorant?
Case proved... :LOL:

But but but....

Clean coal technology, which doesn't yet exist and is mired in corruption that will save us!!!!

Never mind clean coal technology costs multiple of times more, and would be more expensive than all that lovely gas we can frack for (which causes less pollution).

ALL HAIL THE MINERS

Soviet-Communist-Posters.jpg

how does this picture fit in exactly? :p

Sponsored Links
Back